7 (9.2%)
Trance
9 (11.8%)
Hardstyle/Hard Dance
8 (10.5%)
Moombah/Glitch Hop/Downtempo
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: The EDM Megathread - Monday Monstercat release!  (Read 210674 times)

The vocals are loving great, but I liked the old version when Charlie Chaplin was in the end of it :S

So I got into a fight with an idiot over what gender Ephixa is... He kept telling me Ephixa's a girl.

He deleted most of his comments so you can't see the whole argument. I'm loving done with the YouTube community.

So I got into a fight with an idiot over what gender Ephixa is... He kept telling me Ephixa's a girl.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ucUxB.png[/img]

He deleted most of his comments so you can't see the whole argument. I'm loving done with the YouTube community.

omg lmfao

IIDX soundtrack is great.

holy stuff yeah it is, that's loving beautiful.

haha.
at least you weren't called an ignorant cunt for disliking facebook. .-.

at least you weren't called an ignorant cunt for disliking facebook. .-.

where did this happen

I'd like to verbally bash in the faces of whoever said it

where did this happen

I'd like to verbally bash in the faces of whoever said it
do dee do de doooo

do dee do de doooo

lmfao wow, people are handicapped. I use Facebook, but only because it's the only method of contact I have with some people, and because I have a fan page on it. I hate the damn thing.

i suppose MusicVVawe had a point in that all you had to do was press like, though that other person definitely didn't have to call you an ignorant cunt lol

so tomorrow on Monstercat, we've got a new 4-track EP from Droptek! forget yes!

woo

i really loving need a job or something

« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:23:31 PM by TheBlackParrot »

http://www.plug.dj/blah-5/

in case anyone is interested.
dj booth is locked.

why is it locked

I'm there now.

speaking of plug.dj, we now have our very own room!

I'll put up this room from time to time, probably more often than not. King, TBP, you guys are moderators.

you should probably put that in the OP or something.