7 (9.2%)
Trance
9 (11.8%)
Hardstyle/Hard Dance
8 (10.5%)
Moombah/Glitch Hop/Downtempo
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: The EDM Megathread - Monday Monstercat release!  (Read 207567 times)

HOLY MOTHER OF forget
Woah.

WOAH

WOAH

I'm in there now, there seems to be a moderator. I see Rogue.

HOLY MOTHER OF forget

you are so ridiculously late lol

I was going to join but they put up the room right before I had to leave for work. I hope they'll still have it up when I get home.

uh, dude

Pendulum isn't doing any more concerts

glad to hear it bro. pay attention to the Monstercat releases every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, they're quite good as well.
I will, I've been wanting to venture out to other artists to. I also sorta wanna start producing, I'm gonna start playing around Ableton.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:07:06 PM by Ghille »

I will, I've been wanting to venture out to other artists to. I also sorta wanna start producing, I'm gonna start playing around Ableton.

I would strongly recommend staying away from Ableton unless you plan to do a lot more mixing/DJ'ing rather than producing. If you want to do more producing/composing, use FL Studio, it's what me and several other people here use.

PLUG.DJ ROOM'S UP AGAIN

GET IN HERE, cigaretteOLAS

http://www.plug.dj/blockland-edm

I would strongly recommend staying away from Ableton unless you plan to do a lot more mixing/DJ'ing rather than producing. If you want to do more producing/composing, use FL Studio, it's what me and several other people here use.
I do want to also remix a few songs. I also might use my uncles copy since he used to be a dj, not sure if he has it or not. Stuff's expensive. I might just swap between both considering I am somewhat familiar with FL Studio.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:48:48 PM by Ghille »

Stuff's expensive.

yeah it is lol. the version of FL Studio that I have cost me $200.

there was just some guy in here with over 31000 points:

holy stuff

IMO i think Swedish House Mafia should be in the OP

IMO i think Swedish House Mafia should be in the OP

I was going to put them in there but then I found out that they're breaking up after their current tour, so it would be kind of pointless to add them. :(

I was going to put them in there but then I found out that they're breaking up after their current tour, so it would be kind of pointless to add them. :(

oh thats true

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO forget