7 (9.2%)
Trance
9 (11.8%)
Hardstyle/Hard Dance
8 (10.5%)
Moombah/Glitch Hop/Downtempo
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: The EDM Megathread - Monday Monstercat release!  (Read 207614 times)

Rogue's actually got a bunch of his songs available for free download over on his SoundCloud. Go check 'em out.

holy loving christ these rhythms are complicated

youtube sound is messed up, head-piece on right side is louder than the left.

Correction:

7.1 sound is messed up on youtube.

Never Say Die volumes anyone?
Right now I'm listening to a GQ podcast.

youtube sound is messed up, head-piece on right side is louder than the left.

Correction:

7.1 sound is messed up on youtube.

I think you mean 5.1, pretty sure 7.1 doesn't even exist haha. and yeah 5.1 can have all kinds of problems.

holy loving christ these rhythms are complicated

what rhythms, Rogue's?

what rhythms, Rogue's?
yes

if you say "no they aren't" remember that you aren't the one stepping the song :P

(well i'm not either since i just lost inspiration to do so but i may pick it up again on a later date)

yes

if you say "no they aren't" remember that you aren't the one stepping the song :P

(well i'm not either since i just lost inspiration to do so but i may pick it up again on a later date)

lol I wasn't gonna say that, in fact I was going to agree with you, they are complicated, haha.

I think you mean 5.1, pretty sure 7.1 doesn't even exist haha. and yeah 5.1 can have all kinds of problems.
Yea it exists, it's often used in people's home cinemas. I may have missed out the "surround" part so it's 7.1 surround sound.

Yea it exists, it's often used in people's home cinemas. I may have missed out the "surround" part so it's 7.1 surround sound.

how the stuff do you have 7.1 in headphones? not even my $350 sennheisers have it.

so rail, plug.dj?

I'm at work lol, I'll put it up when I get home.

how the stuff do you have 7.1 in headphones? not even my $350 sennheisers have it.
Mine are called "Logitech G35 headset"

I wonder if my Bose headphones have 7.1