Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 56455 times)

My biggest problem with the bronies here is that their topic is pretty much Off Topic Jr.
It's a huge dump of stuff created by many people, rarely do they talk about the show, it disgusts me that it became #1 thread in a few months like that.

Also, to the bronies themselves, if you're trying to be different and want to call yourselves bronies.
You Will be discriminated, that's how it works.

You are idiots in every sense of the word.

"I tried to talk some sense into them:"

Nobody is going to listen to your "sense" when you first call them all idiots haha

You seem to be the person who thinks nobody can have an opinion :-------D

I think everybody can agree with this quote:
I agree with you 100% on this, but if you insult one of them an entire horde of zombies will rush at you and never shut up about it until you say you're sorry or some stuff like that.

In other words:

Shortcut startled the horde.

You seem to be forgetting (or just never noticed) the thread Thar made about shaving. The title made a silly remark about him being one step closer to being a man and then the magical stufflord Menen comes out of nowhere with this gem:
As long as you are a Brony you can never be a man
There was no discussion about bronies in that thread until he showed up, and the only MLP related material was Thar's avatar. Hell, I probably wouldn't even know Thar had any interest in the show if it wasn't for his avatar, I never even see him talk about it. What Menen did was completely unprovoked and childish, and pretty much the epitome of what the OP is about.

You seem to be the person who thinks nobody can have an opinion :-------D
Building on the discussion of opinions, there is some odd phenomenon that goes on with MLP in how simply mentioning it acts as a beacon to all the "haters". I could understand if it's a particularly annoying user or if it was getting out of hand, but more often than not merely posting a reaction image or quote would piss off some people who would then rush to share their opinions about how awful the show and the people who watch it are. I have never seen this happen with any other franchise.

You seem to be forgetting (or just never noticed) the thread Thar made about shaving. The title made a silly remark about him being one step closer to being a man and then the magical stufflord Menen comes out of nowhere with this gem:There was no discussion about bronies in that thread until he showed up, and the only MLP related material was Thar's avatar. Hell, I probably wouldn't even know Thar had any interest in the show if it wasn't for his avatar, I never even see him talk about it. What Menen did was completely unprovoked and childish, and pretty much the epitome of what the OP is about.
Building on the discussion of opinions, there is some odd phenomenon that goes on with MLP in how simply mentioning it acts as a beacon to all the "haters". I could understand if it's a particularly annoying user or if it was getting out of hand, but more often than not merely posting a reaction image or quote would piss off some people who would then rush to share their opinions about how awful the show and the people who watch it are. I have never seen this happen with any other franchise.

And that's my point.
When you try to make yourself "special" as a brony, you're discriminated.

Menen called out that he isn't a man since he's a brony.

Most people in the real world won't take you seriously if they knew you were a huge fan of a show like that.
People know I am a brony
>Entire class votes me to represent to teachers
>Entire class votes me to represent class in student's council

^ When I was a brony someone gave me a lambo for free because they thought I was so cool.

Mega-Bear is right!

Let's all stop watching MLP because it starts flame-wars.  Someone, deleted that mega-thread.

we should burn all evidence of its existence and pretend nothing ever happened.

Blastdown speaks the truth and he is a brony.

In a perfect world....

In a perfect world....

I got banned from the games from that company-  oh wait, wrong discussion.

...uh...

They basically said you have a problem if you have a preference for a television show.

I will say that some of the stuff bronies have done is over the top, even when i have a higher tolerance for these kinds of things, but Mega-Bear makes a good point.

They basically said you have a problem if you have a preference for a television show.

I will say that some of the stuff bronies have done is over the top, even when i have a higher tolerance for these kinds of things, but Mega-Bear makes a good point.
No, he doesn't.

They give themselves a title. They're asking for the whole package. Not only that, some people don't even insult them for being a fan of the show.

It would be like calling yourself a monday and wondering why people think you're an uneducated violent thief.

No, he doesn't.

They give themselves a title. They're asking for the whole package. Not only that, some people don't even insult them for being a fan of the show.

It would be like calling yourself a monday and wondering why people think you're an uneducated violent thief.
I agree on a certain level, though I wasn't even talking about anything remotely related to that.

I meant that you shouldn't kick people in the balls for liking something you don't, like what the people listed in the OP did.

All they said was that people who watch a television show have a problem, nothing to do with fans of the show giving themselves a title or the activities they do. What their hate is based off of is ridiculous.

The things you said are a good reason to hate bronies, however you shouldn't look down upon one because of their preferences of something so trivial.