Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55597 times)

Male bronies outnumber females 10 to 0.5.
Or most people would say "20 to 1."

TL;DR if you don't like people hating on brony friends, don't make a thread about it, because it's likely to start a big argument like the stupid friend OP did. :cookie:

shat through my nose when I read this.

TL;DR if you don't like people hating on brony friends, don't make a thread about it, because it's likely to start a big argument like the stupid friend OP did. :cookie:

ya :roosterie:

What
Some newponypostonly cigarette posted that.
It's impossible due to key registration now though.

Some newponypostonly cigarette posted that.
It's impossible due to key registration now though.
I'm glad I wasnt here when that happened.

yo tony
if you're gonna bitch endlessly about imaginary people posting ponies outside of thread, how about not starting arguments in ponithread

I have a better idea
stop loving bumping the topic
holy stuff are you people really that stupid.
If Tony has nobody to scream at, then we can stop being annoyed at the fact that this topic has 4 more pages every time you glance at it, and its always Tony, stuntman, and Mega-Bear bitching to each other for no loving reason

I have a better idea
If Tony has nobody to scream at, then we can stop being annoyed at the fact that this topic has 4 more pages every time you glance at it, and its always Tony, stuntman, and Mega-Bear bitching to each other for no loving reason
holy stuff are you really that stupid.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=159737.81945

I have a better idea

This has been said way before that 5,000 paged thread.

This has been said way before that 5,000 paged thread.
WHO loving CARES.

That's absolutely no excuse. You're so fixated on the idea that everything brony or brony-related is negative or bad some way. Get your head out of your ass and actually listen to what someone has to say before instantly judging them, just because they like the show.

I have a better idea

The only people really bumping the thread now are Tony and whoever is arguing with him. I hardly even post at all, and I haven't been involved in much conversation in this thread either. The only time I post is to speak to people like you, who incidentally appear to be doing more "bitching" than the people you're actually pinning the blame on.

bban!!!
no pls  :panda:
That was actually taking out of context, but whatever