Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 56686 times)

I find it odd that no-one in this whole anti-brony group even makes a remark on how stupid some of their member's arguments and posts are, simply because they are on their side.

EG someone says something completely stupid and handicapped that is totally uncalled for. The anti-brony disagrees but he doesn't say anything but instead just says he agrees.

I find it odd that no-one in this whole anti-brony group even makes a remark on how stupid some of their member's arguments and posts are, simply because they are on their side.

EG someone says something completely stupid and handicapped that is totally uncalled for. The anti-brony disagrees but he doesn't say anything but instead just says he agrees.
Well, this happens just as well with the Brony side, that's how a team argument works.

Should I go fetch the 1000-post-long-list of 'Other bronies are handicapped' and 'Give us a bad image' ; EG the idiots that post outside the thread?

NOEDIT: Exhibit one, 1 page ago:
bannable for gore?
just asking.
quote author=Qwepir link=topic=177773.msg4653561#msg4653561 date=1323630741]
You are a PHENOMENAL handicap.
[/quote]

quote author=Qwepir link=topic=177773.msg4653561#msg4653561 date=1323630741]

Noedit + my laziness = :c

Also;
Exhibit two, this page:
NOEDIT: Exhibit one, 1 page ago:quote author=Qwepir link=topic=177773.msg4653561#msg4653561 date=1323630741]

Noedit + my laziness = :c

Also;
Exhibit two, this page:
What are you talking about?

forgetin' love it.
except blood ravens are lame and why are there some random black templars

except blood ravens are lame and why are there some random black templars
forget you blood ravens are cool

I was on a tf2 server and I said bronies are the same as furries. This brony goes THEY ARE NOT THE SAME! So then I ask why do you think so. He goes onto saying furries are anthropomorphic and ponies are just animals.

So then I go onto saying, so bronies like bestiality and furries like half human animals?

He got quiet real fast.

yo tony
if you're gonna bitch endlessly about imaginary people posting ponies outside of thread, how about not starting arguments in ponithread

Tony. Why can't you realize that telling them how much the fandom sucks isn't going to end it quicker?
If you don't like the fandom, don't point it out every time you get the chance. That will only create another 100+ page stuffstorm that we all don't want.