Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55586 times)

Here's the deal: I'm sick of seeing complete dumbasses outright flame MLP and bronies. It leads to nothing but flamewars. Sure, I think their fandom is a bit odd, but that's no reason to constantly hate on it because I have nothing better to do. Is a 4000 page thread about the show a bit over the top? You could say that, but it's their fandom; let them have it. It's that simple.

Here's a good example of dumbforgets that can't keep their opinion to themselves in the Minecraft thread:

You have a problem in general if you watch magical pony shows.
So loving true and im fed up with it
No it was pretty called for.

Not to mention its true.
^
^
I tried to talk some sense into them:
You are idiots in every sense of the word. Let the bronies have their fandom and quit flaming it, your stupid ways only result in flamewars. Honestly, I hope moderators begin banning users like you.
Why would he ban anyone for having an opinion?

It's obvious that you watch ponies.

I respect your opinion of the show, whether you enjoy it or dislike it; but you don't need to flaunt it around and start flamewars. I've noticed stuff like this coming from a few specific members, and they really need to stop.

TL;DR If you don't like bronies or MLP, keep it to yourself because it's likely to start a big argument.

Most people in the real world won't take you seriously if they knew you were a huge fan of a show like that.

People not clashing opinions?

High hopes for a forum like this.

If I replaced 'bronies' with 'furries', would you still retain your opinion?

If I replaced 'bronies' with 'furries', would you still retain your opinion?
:cookieMonster:

But yes.

to me it just seems to be a source of endless argument

Stocking is right, im fine with bronies and all on the interwebs but in person i wouldn't be able to think of them normally.

Most people in the real world won't take you seriously if they knew you were a huge fan of a show like that.

I walk around and shame my friend (who is a die hard brony) and people dont really seem to care :(

As long as there are conflicting opinions there will always be at least one person who can't tolerate it and has to remind everyone so.

It's just an unfortunate side-effect of living with humanity.

I havnt even noticed MLP related arguments in months

I feel youre only fueling them babycakes

Bronies are fine. As long as they're not spamming the chat with like SONIC RAINBOOM and stuff they're OK.

people arguing about furries/bronies clearly have nothing else intresting to do with their life. enough said.

^ I lol'd because you're saying everyone that doesn't tolerate your bestiality special interest has no life.

Mega-Bear is right!

Let's all stop watching MLP because it starts flame-wars.  Someone, deleted that mega-thread.