Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849803 times)

the forget is this stuff.

Well, to be fair, compare to saying "You have a problem in general if you play a survival game on a computer, with no true concept of real world survival."  Not a very good example, but it is very rude. There are many things we like that are simply two random words combined to create something. Kind of unfair to go that direction about it. Now, some things that come up from MLP are VERY disturbing. That I can not condone.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Standard, old bug, I did it like last week on WALDOs server I think. You confuse-forgeted the pistons. Also, what's with your FOV?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Uh, read the above, Sony. It is a bit blatantly rude in the context given. I'd rather hear you point out the more disturbing aspects of the pheromone than the more simplified explanation which could easily be compared to many things we all know and love.

Do not want Xbox minecraft. I like my mouse.

Now, some things that come up from MLP are VERY disturbing. That I can not condone.
Compare it to every other fandom, every fandom big or small has batstuff insane and disturbing things
just sayin'

Compare it to every other fandom, every fandom big or small has batstuff insane and disturbing things
just sayin'

Also, what's with your FOV?
i set it to 96, that is how i play good sir.

is there a problem?

:) Well played, as mine plays out a terrible scene.

i set it to 96, that is how i play good sir.

is there a problem?

Just kinda freaked me out how acute the angles of everything was.

No it was pretty called for.

Not to mention its true.
So loving true and im fed up with it
You have a problem in general if you watch magical pony shows.
^
^

You are idiots in every sense of the word. Let the bronies have their fandom and quit flaming it, your stupid ways only result in flamewars. Honestly, I hope moderators begin banning users like you.

You are idiots in every sense of the word. Let the bronies have their fandom and quit flaming it, your stupid ways only result in flamewars. Honestly, I hope moderators begin banning users like you.
Why would he ban anyone for having an opinion?

It's obvious that you watch ponies.

Why would he ban anyone for having an opinion?

It's obvious that you watch ponies.
Okay now, don't soil the thread with your broken logic. Keep it in your collective new drama!

I'm going to get Ask Ghast Outcast back on track for those of you who enjoyed it, people apparently know about me in the Minecraftian tumblr community despite having no connections with anyone else, I'm starting to appear in random images such as this:

To the right of Endy

Then there's this one:

In which I'm in the doorway on the right (according to the comments)

(I have no loving clue who most of those odd fellows are...)