Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5949367 times)

what the fuuuuuck my pumpkins are just jumping up like crazy, i turn my back for about a minute to harvest 3 trees and 5 more pumpkins, leave for about 3 minuts and come back to like 6. wtf they keep doing this

what have you been smoking?

Jorgur's Minecraft Server:

Vanilla survival and empire building. PvP enabled.

10.6...?
y coord = 10

dig in strate line durrrr

just 10.6 is what it says

Hey, is Flatgrass map in creative mode? If not, I used Loleditor to put it into creative mode, if you want it just say so. Unless you know how to use an editor program. (and loleditor is very simple to use, even a caveman can do it)

I ruled an empire of Cobblestone Brothers. We conquered the lands as mobs trembled in fear. One lowly resident stepped up and threatened our empire. Alas, by the end of the night his residence had been set aflame. Now, the empire has disbanded, and the once shining leader is forced to go into hiding, for the lowly resident had an ace up their sleeve.

tl;dr i burnt someones house down and they had a stuffforget of iron and diamond supplies and want to kill me  :panda:

All this happened on Jorgur's server.
you ran like a bitch and put me in charge at 2 AM. I would have stayed and probably won but I didn't really have the energy to give a forget.

Hey, is Flatgrass map in creative mode? If not, I used Loleditor to put it into creative mode, if you want it just say so. Unless you know how to use an editor program. (and loleditor is very simple to use, even a caveman can do it)
I want some one to host a flat grass map so that people could build there own land. And maybe put water in some places.

you ran like a bitch and put me in charge at 2 AM. I would have stayed and probably won but I didn't really have the energy to give a forget.
Dude. You took Cdog on with an enchanted diamond sword and STILL lost.

Dude. You took Cdog on with an enchanted diamond sword and STILL lost.
I had no armor and it was just minor knockback, not fancy damage or anything, plus he had full iron. If I go back I'm going to terrorize him and steal his stuff when he's not looking.

http://www.minecraftseeds.info/2011/11/8184811792412700676.html

This seed is so great but it's only really great in Creative IMO.  It'd also be even better in SMP which is worse :(

Oh my god, could you please change your avatar? im tired of looking at your : } curvy lip.
anyways, when will the next update come out?

Oh my god, could you please change your avatar? im tired of looking at your : } curvy lip.
anyways, when will the next update come out?
looks like this guy's a keeper. You're loving stupid for asking when the next update is, the full game just got released.

looks like this guy's a keeper. You're loving stupid for asking when the next update is, the full game just got released.
You realize that Notch has said that there will still be updates to Minecraft, right?

Good job blowing up on him though, totally called for.

http://www.minecraftseeds.info/2011/11/8184811792412700676.html

This seed is so great but it's only really great in Creative IMO.  It'd also be even better in SMP which is worse :(
its a good Survival single player world. Its got a tree AND reeds, so you are pretty much set