Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 56237 times)

Well Mega-Bear i got about 15 neighbors that whenever they come over i hear about the show i leave the house and see stupid stuff about it you know...

Wake up and smell the ponys Mega-Bear.

Dust off insults
Reference them 100 pages later

TONY LOGIC!

Tony doesn't reference past arguments
Tony fails to come up with evidence

Extrude Logic.

I don't win either way, with you Extrude.

You replied to something he posted 30 pages ago, when you didn't reply to it when he first posted it.

You replied to something he posted 30 pages ago, when you didn't reply to it when he first posted it.

Every time I don't come up with evidence (1-100 pages ago) you then use that against me.

If I do come up with evidence you then bash on me to bringing it up.

If you're going to come off as cynical you should make it less obvious.

I must be honest, I do enjoy a simple non-materialistic lifestyle.

Well Mega-Bear i got about 15 neighbors that whenever they come over i hear about the show i leave the house and see stupid stuff about it you know...

Wake up and smell the ponys Mega-Bear.

What town do you live in that is evidently nothing but MLP? Because my neighborhood, no, entire country has a minimal amount of ponies. If I were you, I would move to another location. Prefferably one where you aren't surrounded by broneis that constantly throw you into a blnd rage.

What town do you live in that is evidently nothing but MLP? Because my neighborhood, no, entire country has a minimal amount of ponies. If I were you, I would move to another location. Prefferably one where you aren't surrounded by broneis that constantly throw you into a blnd rage.

There are bronies all over my town if you look hard enough. They wear pony t-shirts and walk around with pony dolls.

>implying you represent every anti-brony.

Although you mass enough hatred to represent them all at once, basically.

I like how every. Little. MLP. Reference. Kills you a little. It's pathetic, really.
Problem Is, when you're not a brony, and do not intend to be one, it's loving annoying when people are all over the internet, trying to insert references to the show into EVERYTHING they find, their name, their avatar, their games, their stories, their forums, their threads, their emoticons, and from this, each day on the internet, it keeps trying to inject itself into your thoughts.
Bronies are basically Furries, just way, way less closeted and with pride so stubborn and loyal someone even changed their name to a character of the show legally.

it's loving annoying when people are all over the internet, trying to insert references to the show into EVERYTHING they find, their name, their avatar, their games, their stories, their forums, their threads, their emoticons
Every fandom does this though, from anime, to other TV shows, and furry/MLP are the only ones people complain about when they do

someone even changed their name to a character of the show legally.
The forget?

If Aphtonites description is correct then the bronies here probably aren't bronies at all.

Every fandom does this though, from anime, to other TV shows, and furry/MLP are the only ones people complain about when they do
The forget?
Not every, you don't see people shoving Superjail,  Adventure Time, or even Pokemon in your face, do you?

The forget?
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/ponychan-brony-changes-his-legal-name.html

Not every, you don't see people shoving Superjail,  Adventure Time, or even Pokemon in your face, do you?
If by 'shoving it in your face' you mean what I quoted in your previous post - using it in their name/avatar/etc - then yes, I do.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/ponychan-brony-changes-his-legal-name.html
The forget? That's just stupid.

hahaohwow.png

Thats just handicapped.

people
why do you even bother