Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 56906 times)

No i am saying the WHOLE brony community its HUGE! your all now the 99.99%!

YOU HAVE INFECTED EVERY MEME EVERYTHING IS NOW MLP! Why? why did you guys do this!? WHYYYY! D:

Fixed something

and tony is right its SO loving BIG! even K.A.P a ANTI-MLP group! is FILLED with PAGES AND PAGES AND PAGES! of MLP CHAT!

No i am saying the WHOLE brony community its HUGE! your all now the 99.99%!

YOU HAVE INFECTED EVERY MEME EVERYTHING IS NOT MLP! Why? why did you guys do this!? WHYYYY! D:

You're acting as if being a brony is an infectious disease. It isn't, fyi.

It's not a small community. I heard it goes up to millions.
I think he means the BL community.

Oh tony and dont forget...

ITS loving WORSE! like furrys hide it and kept it away Ponycigarettes on the other hand....

loving hell. i looked up how to fix a bug on one of my many many games and got about 45 MLP Related things 45! 40 loving 5!

Tony. What in the forget do you hope to achieve by arguing abso-loving-lutely trivial points for months on end?

All you're doing, and I quote, all you are doing, is pissing off just about everyone to no end.

Just shut the forget up already.

You're acting as if being a brony is an infectious disease.

The bronies sure believe that. Not one brony seems to think you can't hate the show unless you watch it.

Oh and i watched the show! i still think its a pile of stuff and should be burned and forgotten about! and dont even SAY "Ignore it ignore it!" cuase i have tried and tried but i go to watch Spike and Barley and oh look! MLP! go to play killing floor

Rainbow Dash has entered the game!

wtf guys? WTF? WTF!?

The bronies sure believe that. Not one brony seems to think you can't hate the show unless you watch it.
I bet a lot of anti-bronies have never even watched the show
Where in there do you see me saying that all the MLP haters haven't watched the show?

Nowhere.
You constantly do this stuff. You take things out of context to make them benefit you and your stuffty arguments.

Where in there do you see me saying that all the MLP haters haven't watched the show?

Nowhere.
You constantly do this stuff. You take things out of context to make them benefit you and your stuffty arguments.

Actually a few thousand pages back in that MLP thread you did say such a thing.

Don't even ask me to look for it, I'm not searching through 5,000 pages.

Actually a few thousand pages back in that MLP thread you did say such a thing.

Don't even ask me to look for it, I'm not searching through 5,000 pages.

Noedit: Actually what rugged said was somewhere in this topic, I'm going to look for it.

It's so strange, being the one who was under the fire in the OP's quotes, considering I used to be a huge anti-brony.

I bet a lot of anti-bronies have never even watched the show. That's how I was. I finally watched the first show, and liked it. Now I'm a self-admitted brony. Why don't you guys loving give the show a chance like I did?

Yeah um guys I heard that every single touhou game/show on CN/whatever sucks but I haven't wtahced it yet. Doesn't matter though, I can judge without concidering to look at the content.

I sat with my friend watching My Little Pony, I didn't get simulated into the herd.
I bet Tony's never even watched the show before.

Oh and i watched the show! i still think its a pile of stuff and should be burned and forgotten about! and dont even SAY "Ignore it ignore it!" cuase i have tried and tried but i go to watch Spike and Barley and oh look! MLP! go to play killing floor

Rainbow Dash has entered the game!

wtf guys? WTF? WTF!?

I like how every. Little. MLP. Reference. Kills you a little. It's pathetic, really.

Dust off insults
Reference them 100 pages later

TONY LOGIC!