Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 56884 times)

Heres a better idea: watch as I get a workers permit at 14 and start making more than you do at a mcdonalds

McDonalds?

be more creative than that son

McDonalds?

be more creative than that son
i agree, burger king is better

This is ecksactly what I have been trying to tell you Tony you dolt.
That's Proogles.
Jesus christ you don't even bother to look at tony to shout at him.

That's Proogles.
They had the exact same avatar earlier

They had the exact same avatar earlier
Yeah, he probably didn't bother to read his name.

Mega Bear is as much to blame over this idiocy, as he can't seem to stop arguing for 30 loving seconds

I only post in this topic anymore to get Tony to shut up. If it annoys you so much, quit coming here here just to post "hurr durr u guys r arguin."

That's Proogles.

I'm fully aware it's Proogles. I was pointing out what Proogles said and then stating it's what I was trying to tell Tony.

Yeah, he probably didn't bother to read his name.
I havent read a forum name in years unless its a new avatar.

Most people identify simply by the avatar

This is ecksactly what I have been trying to tell you Tony you dolt.

Although I must say this sentence was very badly phrased. Miscommunication on my part.

Also,
For the last time
I find it funny that you're supposedly 21 and you're here wasting your life on a bunch of teenagers who watch my little pony

heres an idea: get a job, get a girlfriend, have a life
Heres a better idea: watch as I get a workers permit at 14 and start making more than you do at a mcdonalds

User was banned for this post

For the last time
I find it funny that you're supposedly 21 and you're here wasting your life on a bunch of teenagers who watch my little pony

You probably should had just sent me a PM about.

Lol, as if.  In Baltimore it's almost impossible to get a job.  All the teenager-applicable jobs are pretty much taken unless you want to do stuff you're not even good at or would never be caught dead doing.

For the last time

Meh.

For the last time

SKELOLEGO YOU loving IDIOT >:C