Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628392 times)

Wow, wouldn't be surprised if no one has killed the Boss yet due to how much HP it should have :o

Wow, wouldn't be surprised if no one has killed the Boss yet due to how much HP it should have :o
I'd be more surprised if the boss won - that's 50 kills in 8 minutes, or at least enough of them to be able to go after the point safely.

I'd be more surprised if the boss won - that's 50 kills in 8 minutes, or at least enough of them to be able to go after the point safely.
It's hard to win with 30 players, I can't imagine 50.

i need to join this but i cannn'ttt

y u no open on weekends when lugnuts knows it's actually happening

no really y u no pm me when it happened
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 12:23:42 PM by Lugnut »

i need to join this but i cannn'ttt

y u no open on weekends when lugnuts knows it's actually happening

no really y u no pm me when it happened
it was announced a while ago, was even in topic title

but how do you even open it
Using a SQLite database management program.

IMO showing off that you've done that even when you say you won't release it is still kinda being a jerk.

It's private for a reason, and I'm certain one of the reasons Badspot switched to using the new database instead of just regular old files (like it used to be) was to reduce the number of jerks stealing content from servers and causing drama over the stolen files.

IMO showing off that you've done that even when you say you won't release it is still kinda being a jerk.

It's private for a reason, and I'm certain one of the reasons Badspot switched to using the new database instead of just regular old files (like it used to be) was to reduce the number of jerks stealing content from servers and causing drama over the stolen files.
actually he came out about this and said it was to improve loading times, which it really has

it was announced a while ago, was even in topic title
forget, you people think i actually read
jesus

I read through your posts. I love how most of them are requests for add-ons to be made or released. Like your only purpose in this community is to ask others to give you stuff.
I didn't need to know that you stalk my posts.
And yes, the main reason I even got on forums is addons because RTB is lacking a lot of addons.
You seem pretty pissed.