Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628531 times)

I don't think this server is very enjoyable as it is anymore.
Sure, bosses like Dark Samus and Mocheeze are SO MUCH BETTER but... healing stations... Kaje...
There was one person who did NOTHING but abuse those. If the boss was Kaje, he'd be Christian Brutal Sniper and just camp near the healing stations. If he was the boss, he'd either A: Be Kaje just to abuse some of his glitches or B: Be Dark Samus and die within seconds.
It's annoying, and I think people are going to start doing that again. I would've gotten rid of the healing stations but I think Jetz would explode and ban me.

That is why the server stays like this for only one week.

It's supposed to be just for nostalgia.

This is such a nice server.

That is why the server stays like this for only one week.

It's supposed to be just for nostalgia.
Ah, okay.

I don't think this server is very enjoyable as it is anymore.
Sure, bosses like Dark Samus and Mocheeze are SO MUCH BETTER but... healing stations... Kaje...
There was one person who did NOTHING but abuse those. If the boss was Kaje, he'd be Christian Brutal Sniper and just camp near the healing stations. If he was the boss, he'd either A: Be Kaje just to abuse some of his glitches or B: Be Dark Samus and die within seconds.
It's annoying, and I think people are going to start doing that again. I would've gotten rid of the healing stations but I think Jetz would explode and ban me.
My solution would be to get rid of Kaje again but Pecon insists we stick to the old bosses. Also, healing stations are really slow at healing. I doubt it could keep up with Kaje's damage, especially considering how slowly they recharge.

Pecon, I know you hate to give out your addons and I get that you're proud of you creations but seriously you need to release the Dark Samus playertype, etc. There's no point in leaving your addons hidden away because you're too proud to release them when everyone could benefit from them.

Pecon, I know you hate to give out your addons and I get that you're proud of you creations but seriously you need to release the Dark Samus playertype, etc. There's no point in leaving your addons hidden away because you're too proud to release them when everyone could benefit from them.
He isn't "too proud" to release them.
He will keep them in his server until they are removed from the server or the server closes and that's just that.
I'm sure it's so people cannot copy the server or for other reasons.

I read through your posts. I love how most of them are requests for add-ons to be made or released. Like your only purpose in this community is to ask others to give you stuff.

Please keep the map
This is so much better

holy balls so many players AAAA

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:54:12 PM by Char »

man

I took a screenshot of that too :C

I am stuck on Sending Challenge Request
no matter what I do it won't work
connect to IP, re-query internet button, nothing

heeeelllp meee