Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628123 times)

It is pretty obvious that people like this map much more, we should just move the weapons and bosses over because the hangar is dead idea.
I have to agree with this more due to the fact that the server's activity rate is higher than it was on the Hangar. But since I haven't heard from Pecon either, you might want to decide on this Jetz.

[EDIT]: And also, considering the last time we did this, Pecon was close to being on time, but he was off by at least a day or 2. This year, we're off by more than 2 days.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:05:12 AM by zoren580 »

[EDIT]: And also, considering the last time we did this, Pecon was close to being on time, but he was off by at least a day or 2. This year, we're off by more than 2 days.
What do you mean? Last year the anniversary started on the date of it and ended on the day after.

What happened was that it was an additional day (I think, considering my memory is still just... well I could say not right).

And also, can something be done about the Capture Point, it's not making the boss win if he/she captures it 100%

we could alternate between the two every week or so

hangar one week, bedroom the next, hangar after that

also: everybody but one guy had fun when I flooded the map (i asked before doing it!)
i also turned down the water color stuff so it was like 99.99% transparent\

boom, no gravity. lots of fun

unfortunately, it made a lot of bosses and classes almost totally useless, which sucked. runner obviously couldn't run. the ephi shockwave wasn't really useful in there, and I don't think kaje's mech could fly, but I didn't stick around for long. i left it in the hands of the admins.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:11:14 AM by Lugnut »

I prefer the Bedroom map better than Space hanger. It's larger and has more room to play. However, the build looks like a dump (excluding the memories of playing on this during v20).

Maybe an improved map that is larger than the spaceship but not too big?

also: everybody but one guy had fun when I flooded the map (i asked before doing it!)
i also turned down the water color stuff so it was like 99.99% transparent\

boom, no gravity. lots of fun

unfortunately, it made a lot of bosses and classes almost totally useless, which sucked. runner obviously couldn't run. the ephi shockwave wasn't really useful in there, and I don't think kaje's mech could fly, but I didn't stick around for long. i left it in the hands of the admins.
So you're why the water was messed up. Next time, be sure to put it back exactly how it was when you're done. Also don't do it in the first place if it breaks the goddamn game.

I'm pretty sure it's the general consensus that the bedroom map is hundreds of times better than the hangar, which is why I'm hesitant to go back to it as long as I have the opportunity to keep it how it is.

So you're why the water was messed up. Next time, be sure to put it back exactly how it was when you're done. Also don't do it in the first place if it breaks the goddamn game.

I'm pretty sure it's the general consensus that the bedroom map is hundreds of times better than the hangar, which is why I'm hesitant to go back to it as long as I have the opportunity to keep it how it is.
god loving damn it i thought i told the admins to put it back after a few rounds

i guess i didn't make it perfectly clear

also i hadn't realized it would break things when i was planning it, would've avoided it if i had
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:28:22 AM by Lugnut »

god loving damn it i thought i told the admins to put it back after a few rounds

i guess i didn't make it perfectly clear

also i hadn't realized it would break things when i was planning it, would've avoided it if i had
It was below the bedroom's floor again but the texture was invisible. Think they just lowered it to 0 height and said "forget it, that'll do."

I thought Pecon was online in steam yesterday though

With the lack of updates as of late, here's a sneak peak of what's going on behind the scenes:

EDIT: I have been informed that I should not have shown a picture of our secret boss cloning facility. Disregard the above.
EDIT: I have been informed that I should not have mentioned that it was our secret boss cloning facility. Disregard the above.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 02:35:55 PM by -Jetz- »

Oh no, kompressor taking the power from Blockheads to Sky Captain?

This is going to be good.

god damn badspot is so loving OP nerf his shockwave thingy or at least give him less health.

god damn badspot is so loving OP nerf his shockwave thingy or at least give him less health.

ha
haha

hahahaha

OK i agree the shockwave probably needs a nerf but Badspot isn't really OP at all
you can just run away the whole round if you're a fast class

unless the boss is me or Agent Creeper or Marioguy or something and then you can't time out the boss, I guess

or maybe this was a sarcastic post and I'm being dumb

So are we keeping the anniversary map or no?