Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604323 times)

Update: Vowels bans will now randomly choose to censor or not censor the letter Y, since Y is only sometimes a vowel.

No, this was my only loophole other than super hax language

Just use ¥ B)  (Or ÿ or Ÿ)

Just use ¥ B)  (Or ÿ or Ÿ)

You're right, silly me, I will now be communicating in windings

Update: Vowels bans will now randomly choose to censor or not censor the letter Y, since Y is only sometimes a vowel.
wut

Server has reset again, all bricks are cleared. Not sure how long this has been going on today.

Got everything working again.

Name: iKindle
BL_ID: 32755
Previous administration experience: Unknown Marine, NinjaSushi.
Who recommends you?: Blockaloni, Unknown Marine, Fourtestreakio.
Why should I accept you?: The reason why I want to accept this administrator is to be reasonable for who I am, and get experience the people that needed help, Also, the people who been a lot of freebuilding is spams all over.
and other reason is that most around my server is very crazy today, and they been uncomfortable for me and... they just do things whatever they do, to get me bored. Also, most people like awesome people did what they want to do.
last main reason is that how I became what I want to be is to be reasonable I want to respect for what they were and what they mean't. and I want to be experience for what I'm in and what I don't. so this is why I want my life to be what its like.
Timezone/Region: Central, USA.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 04:06:23 PM by Youtuber42 »

Let me tell you a story.

Trifornt's Administrating Days
Day 1

Fin
lol you died.

Name: iKindle
BL_ID: 32755
Previous administration experience: Unknown Marine, NinjaSushi.
Who recommends you?: Blockaloni, Unknown Marine, Fourtestreakio.
Why should I accept you?: The reason why I want to accept this administrator is to be reasonable for who I am, and get experience the people that needed help, Also, the people who been a lot of freebuilding is spams all over.
and other reason is that most around my server is very crazy today, and they been uncomfortable for me and... they just do things whatever they do, to get me bored. Also, most people like awesome people did what they want to do.
last main reason is that how I became what I want to be is to be reasonable I want to respect for what they were and what they mean't. and I want to be experience for what I'm in and what I don't. so this is why I want my life to be what its like.
Timezone/Region: Central, USA.

No

I made a minor adjustment to the admin viewing room.

I hope you guys like it.

I made a minor adjustment to the admin viewing room.

I hope you guys like it.
I do not like it.
KILL.