Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627245 times)

The server should just have the anniversary map the entire month of November, one day is too short.

The server should just have the anniversary map the entire month of November, one day is too short.

At least a week

I completely agree. For the people who missed the Anniversary, they would have to wait a year.

Too many lols from me from above

Too many lols from me from above
I do not understand your humor

I completely agree. For the people who missed the Anniversary, they would have to wait a year.
I missed it last year, sucked so bad

At least a week

A week would suffice, some people are quite busy during the week, but still want to play the Bedroom map. It is an excellent idea.

Wait wat
nov 4th is when this was made?

That's 2 days before my birthday
we have da same birfdey

Wait wat
nov 4th is when this was made?

That's 2 days before my birthday
we have da same birfdey

Liar. I'm sure there's someone out there who actually shares the same birthday though.

It's on Monday, that is my busiest day of the week. :(

Mine too D: should be at least a couple of days or the whole week, and I'm serious of closing my boss battles for the time you do this :o

This.

Also, I think the bosses need their own look besides the same ol' uniform. It would really catch players' attention and they might come on more. I also mean by new player models.

On a Monday? NONONONONONO

This.

Also, I think the bosses need their own look besides the same ol' uniform. It would really catch players' attention and they might come on more. I also mean by new player models.

Gizmo suggested this idea to me too :o a good idea but what will all the bosses look like?

This.

I think this would fit nice.

boss skins
an aesthetic feature for bosses which allows the boss to change the way he looks a little bit --would probably just change the weapon models and/or accessories of the boss's avatar, although more complex skins could change the particles, projectile models, or even overhaul the boss's entire avatar. would cost maybe 5-12 boss coins per skin, depending on the complexity of it, and perhaps require that you have played whichever original boss you want to buy a skin for at least a certain number of times. i stole the idea from league of legends :)

Aw dammit, I hardly have any time on Mondays.

Crap.