Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604781 times)

wow sure sounds like a really good application
but seriously this could be typed way better and the "Why you should accept me" should probably be like at least a paragraph and also be a good reason
Agreed

It looks more like he doesn't care enough, he adds "and I forgot to mention" which basically means he wrote as he went instead of planning everything else before hand.

Making a good application takes time, so don't bother rushing yourself because it is very easy to pick those applications out.

wow sure sounds like a really good application
but seriously this could be typed way better and the "Why you should accept me" should probably be like at least a paragraph and also be a good reason
Wow thanks! yeah i was thinking about Why you should accept me And i was tired at the time so i need to fix stuff up

It looks more like he doesn't care enough, he adds "and I forgot to mention" which basically means he wrote as he went instead of planning everything else before hand.

Making a good application takes time, so don't bother rushing yourself because it is very easy to pick those applications out.
At the "I forgot to mention part" Since i was Writing down Servers Sometimes i Completely forget about Some servers but later on i remembered it And just went to fix my Application today

Edit: I still remember that I donated 20 bucks, so I want my title to be: BurnSpicer in red
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 07:24:51 AM by Redconer »

Edit: I still remember that I donated 20 bucks, so I want my title to be: BurnSpicer in red

Might as well just have friend in rainbow :P

Might as well just have friend in rainbow :P

i would use that title. rainbows are cool

You have to contact Pecon on steam.

i would use that title. rainbows are cool

Rainbow would be pretty neat.

Don't forget to come to the server on the anniversary. Nostalgia will be served, free of charge!

Don't forget to come to the server on the anniversary. Nostalgia will be served, free of charge!

It would be nice if I could enjoy it for more than a day...

Anniversary :o I might take my server down that day to encourage ppl to come.

I just typed /titleshop and it gave me a big list that says #44-1000  BC

Plus I don't see my title
Nvm, but it doesn't show in my title list
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:47:11 PM by Redconer »