Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629559 times)

In reality if you're penth and use the sword you should be cast down to hell and suffer for eternity because you're a friend
As I said, Penthselia's sword is a secondary weapon, not to be used at all times, only on people such as Overweights or slow minibosses. But I mostly agree if you are chasing after people with the sword alone.

The only boss i have s problem with is mocheese he is litteraly hold shift+spacebar and bash left click

The only boss i have s problem with is mocheese he is litteraly hold shift+spacebar and bash left click
And chain medics break him.

And chain medics break him.
more of a mocheeze issue than a medic issue

more of a mocheeze issue than a medic issue

Therefore Mocheeze needs change. If you have two people as medics, there is really no way to lose, now keep in mind a medic chain can be broken, but it is near impossible.

Mocheeze, if his snowball had reduced direct damage, and some extra knockback, it might make him a little better.

This might work, but if the damage is unchanged, then someone who knows the basics of Mocheeze(hold shift+spacebar then spam missiles, no other attacks) cannot die, there would be no class to use to fight him, everyone would revert to Overweights hoping that the damage would kill him off.

Blerp
What he actually needs is more knockback and more damage, yet less HP and no "Hold Shift to win" ability.

Holding shift on Mocheeze makes him take twice as much damage. Or at least it should, that was the idea.

Holding shift on Mocheeze makes him take twice as much damage. Or at least it should, that was the idea.
That is actually a pretty good idea.
Also, why'd you lock down your Sky Captain server and act like a secret agent about it with Aware?

While holding shift Mocheeze moves at about 19 blocks per second, not as fast as Dark Samus(~23 blocks while strafing). With Mocheeze, you just go on a spamming rampage, no pausing, halting of movement, etc. He is always bouncing.

That is actually a pretty good idea.
Also, why'd you lock down your Sky Captain server and act like a secret agent about it with Aware?
Wait, what?!

i love how this thread has more views than the forum rules

i love how this thread has more views than the forum rules

It has for a while now...

Still miles behind the Bluzone in posts, and Bluzone has been dead for like a year.