Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621001 times)

It's not like he posts meme images often. Give him a breaaak.

Aware gets no breaks

At least he's having a great time posting meme images

Dark Samus is the most annoying boss i've ever had to face.

Dark Samus is the most annoying boss i've ever had to face.

Have you not faced Mocheeze

Have you not faced Mocheeze

Just get some medics.
Really annoying thing is the round time...

Just get some medics.

Still annoying. At least DS will stop moving for a second.

Just heavy-spam Mocheeze and you're golden.

Uhhh

There was a lot of lag and then this happened.

Uhhh

There was a lot of lag and then this happened.

-snip-

Whaaa??

Because my save is extremely outdated, I have set the server to Neighborhood Wars again.

Name: Soule
BL ID: 34107
Previous experience:Admin:On some of my friends servers,A city rpg server that had to shut down (/Ty's City rpg).
Moderator: Outpacts City rpg And all of Tezuni's Servers There are more servers But they were Either Shut down or i just cant remember them.

Why you should accept me:People ask me to apply on the server, I'm friendly if people Need help I'm always happy to come down on the server And Help those In Need of Assistance,I'm active on Blockland Alot just so There's no Spammers,Rule breakers And Client hackers (Computermix's hack client) Etc; I would also Help the host and other Admins, if they are too busy with something else on the server,One thing ill try to help with the most is making sure there are no Admins that break rules (Which Shouldn't occur since only the most reliable people are picked for Admin).

Recommendations: Redstoneguy,[Zacaust],Jacktank And The red spy
Region:Western Australia,Perth
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 10:26:13 PM by Mike48888 »

Blockland name: Soule
BL ID: 34107

Previous experience:I have Admin on some of my friends servers, And A city rpg server that had to shut down (/Ty's City rpg)
I've also had experience with Moderator on some other servers Like Outpacts City rpg Another server that i forgot to mention is all of Tezuni's Servers

Why you should accept me:People ask me to apply on the server and Im a friendly guy Who enjoys to Have a laugh And smile

Recommendations: Redstoneguy,[Zacaust],Jacktank And The red spy

Region:Western Australia,Perth

wow sure sounds like a really good application
but seriously this could be typed way better and the "Why you should accept me" should probably be like at least a paragraph and also be a good reason
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 03:28:21 PM by Char »