Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604512 times)

Apply for admin section is missing October 2013

It's going to return...

God damnit I forgot about that forgetjng thing, the only thing Gizmo fears

God damnit I forgot about that forgetjng thing, the only thing Gizmo fears
You fear yourself?

Only a little

Comparing this to last year, it came out more often.

Happy Birthday to Agent Creeper, yay

>Next Round starts
>Is Boss
>Slender appears behind me
>Gets killed
>Unfair

In-Game Name: Mr Queeba
BL-ID: 44574

Who Recommends me: Some of my friends that played BL. People are The G.I of M.A, and also Furion. Frozen X2 also recommends me.

Where I am Admin: Some random servers that are not that popular but I still try to help out people in them. I am Admin in Doaler4back's Boss battles, Frozen X2's servers, and many more.

Admin Expirience: I have a good amount of experience. I have played Blockland for a few months now and I would also host my own servers and see what I can do.

Where I have Moderator: Skelesys's Jail Escape. (It used to be a popular server.)

Moderator Experience: Considering the only place I got Mod was Skelesys's server, I don't have much moderator experience but I was a active player on it back when it was online and I was also a good mod.

Reason why I want to be Admin: I love helping out other players when they need it and punishing the Rule-Breakers. I promise I will be a good Admin and no matter what I do in the server, I will help out. I will not let the server down. So, here I am requesting Admin. If you Do accept me, I will do the above. I promise. I am also a very active player so I can do alot of moderating, but due to School not all the time. :D

We had a group of 4 players kindly join and proceed to try and piss off people in the server. It may have been one person, but I temporarily banned them in case anyone thinks the bans should be increased or not

We had a group of 4 players kindly join and proceed to try and piss off people in the server. It may have been one person, but I temporarily banned them in case anyone thinks the bans should be increased or not
Can you describe what they were doing and why you banned them in more detail?

Can you describe what they were doing and why you banned them in more detail?
Random harassment towards me and other players. The first person was called "Got a problem" or something, obviously used solely for trolling, as he just trolls and says "got a problem". I'm sure I've seen him do the same thing somewhere else before. When I banned the first guy, the others started doing the same, with the sole intention of trolling.

Will something ever be done with this glitch found on Mocheeze?

those previous denied applications feel like people being rejected trying to get into elysium

Random harassment towards me and other players. The first person was called "Got a problem" or something, obviously used solely for trolling, as he just trolls and says "got a problem". I'm sure I've seen him do the same thing somewhere else before. When I banned the first guy, the others started doing the same, with the sole intention of trolling.

Sounds like they succeeded