Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629434 times)

Also...

Name: Doaler4sBack

BL_ID: 43019

Previous administration experience: Adam2's Family RP (Did a good job not abusing) and Mr Queeba's Jail Escape

Who recommends you?: Pablo NEkram Trifront (has been admin on my server)* Adam2 DragonoidSlayer little bit of Aware and not really* with Filipe1020

Why should I accept you?: Well, I'm not going to beg for that mother loving xana blade because I'm not add-on-holic I'm just curious but mostly there is troll around this server that are raging and stuffs. If say something like I WILL F*** YOUR P3NIS WITH MY D!CK then I will ban him.* Mostly protecting and having fun with other admins like Tophat.*

Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

insta-decline

*: Untrustworthy information and/or just to have fun with power.

Fixed my application,
Name: Doaler4sBack

BL_ID: 43019

Previous administration experience: Falcon's Servers, Pablo and Turnipblog's Servers, and some other people's servers that I forgot (2 more of them)
Who recommends you?: Pablo NEkram Trifront Aware TurnipBlog MARBLE MAN
Why should I accept you?: To protect and proceed, Basicly, Protecting this mighty morbid servers from evil trolls, Basicly using magic to defeat starfishs.
Example:
Troll: I LOVE love AND I BROKE A RULE! :D
Doaler4sBack has banned Troll for 1440 Minutes (Reason: Trolling)

Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

STOP IT

Troll: I LOVE love AND I BROKE A RULE! :D
I call bullstuff

I call bullstuff
I can easily see him asking Pablo on rtb chat with the following log
Doaler4sBack: Hey Pablo do you recommend me for admin on pecon7s server???
Pablo: sure thing friend :)

i give up
If you don't want your application to be reviewed, might as well edit it or keep a document for you to work on

i dont really remember recommending you tho

Admin Party 2014. RIP in peace

Admin Party 2014. RIP in peace
So is it going to rest in peace in peace? Or rest in pie in peace? Anyway, I'm sure most of the admins had some fun.

I genuinely cannot tell if you are taking the piss or if you are making an actual application