Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1661875 times)

Sullivan killed puff puff the magic dragon

:panda:

yeh and then theres this big dinosaur which is bigger than every1 and it has fire breathe and it explodes and it can puke rainbows XD!!!! (rly fast)))

Good idea, add that too.

GOTO: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177870.msg4696219#msg4696219

It seems people can rocket jump up to the shelf, and from there make it impossible for the Master Chief boss to win. I've blocked the way up until there's a way for the Master Chief Boss to kill people up there, or win despite them. Any ideas? Jes suggested a jump pad.

Also, no luck with that healing mystery. It's not linked to the number of players in the game, the boss actually is healing with each kill.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:04:55 PM by -Jetz- »

Name: Bopizku
BL_ID: 22728
Previous Experience: I've administrated Count's server and Hank's server.
Who recommends you?: Lalam and Hank.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm trustworthy, social, and love to administrate servers.
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Standard Time.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:32:54 PM by Bopizku »

It seems people can rocket jump up to the shelf, and from there make it impossible for the Master Chief boss to win. I've blocked the way up until there's a way for the Master Chief Boss to kill people up there, or win despite them. Any ideas? Jes suggested a jump pad.

Also, no luck with that healing mystery. It's not linked to the number of players in the game, the boss actually is healing with each kill.
check the weapons.

Leme see the code?

Leme see the code?
That's the problem, he doesn't know which mod it is. It isn't One Man Army or Slayer so it's probably one of the weapons on the server.

Or it could also be an event. Are minigame events enabled on the server?

I was banned by a super admin named: Me.
Who is this Me?

Probably has something to do with the health scaling with each player.

I was banned by a super admin named: Me.
Who is this Me?

>.>

Just got into a long thing with Lalam.

Apparently Server Administrators are supposed to just ignore derogatory insults thrown at them.

>.>

Just got into a long thing with Lalam.

Apparently Server Administrators are supposed to just ignore derogatory insults thrown at them.
Coincidentally, I stated that this is how I deal with the situation, and that it was simply my opinion that it would otherwise show weakness not to ignore it.  I never implied that it is something anyone is "supposed" to do.

If you're just going to argue with us and not play the game don't bother coming back.

Yeah, I called an admin a monday and got banned because he doesn't like racism.