Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630164 times)

Yeah, I called an admin a monday and got banned because he doesn't like racism.
What did you expect?

If you're just going to argue with us and not play the game don't bother coming back.
I was dead and couldn't respawn.  I was taking that time to persue a point I thought needed to be pushed.

He's actually black
Your point? Saying the word monday doesn't automatically make it have a tribal intent.

Your point? Saying the word monday doesn't automatically make it have a tribal intent.
control your mouth, brat.

using the word "monday" as an insult is basically implying that you believe that there's something severely wrong with black people.

using the word "monday" as an insult is basically implying that you believe that there's something severely wrong with black people.
Uh, no. Where does this reasoning come from?

Uh, no. Where does this reasoning come from?
when you insult someone, it is always negative. By insulting  by calling them something shows that you think that "something" is negative and looked down upon, in this case "mondays," or black people.

when you insult someone, it is always negative. By insulting  by calling them something shows that you think that "something" is negative and looked down upon, in this case "mondays," or black people.
I'm not insulting him because he's black. I'm just calling him a monday.

I'm not insulting him because he's black. I'm just calling him a monday.
It's still a derogatory term which was created for the purpose of insulting someone, no matter how you use it, it is always offensive.

Yeah, I called an admin a monday and got banned because he doesn't like racism.
If your going to call people mondays, do it somewhere else. I won't put up with it.
I don't care why you said it, don't say it.

If your going to call people mondays, do it somewhere else. I won't put up with it.
I don't care why you said it, don't say it.
Lol. I wouldn't ban anyone just because they insulted me.

Lol. I wouldn't ban anyone just because they insulted me.
Well other people do. Deal with it.

Well other people do. Deal with it.
lol, I'm not complaining.