Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630166 times)

Then why are you here?
I was adding into Lalams post? Your thought processes are weird.

And you, sir, are Jimmg, who is banned for one day for directly disobeying an administrators order.

Not for racial slurs.

And you, sir, are Jimmg, who is banned for one day for directly disobeying an administrators order.

Not for racial slurs.
I was talking about my original ban.

I was adding into Lalams post? Your thought processes are weird.
You've been arguing your point about being banned for swearing for more than a page. I consider that complaining.

You've been arguing your point about being banned for swearing for more than a page. I consider that complaining.
Replying to someones posts about my original post isn't.

That's the problem, he doesn't know which mod it is. It isn't One Man Army or Slayer so it's probably one of the weapons on the server.

Or it could also be an event. Are minigame events enabled on the server?
Yeah, we have minigame events.

What I'd like is a way to track down packages based on the functions they edit. Maybe next time the server is down I'll snag the console log, find out which add-ons create which packages, and look through them. I got a general listing of packages, but I don't believe there's a way to see what functions they edit or what add-ons created them.

Yeah, we have minigame events.

What I'd like is a way to track down packages based on the functions they edit. Maybe next time the server is down I'll snag the console log, find out which add-ons create which packages, and look through them. I got a general listing of packages, but I don't believe there's a way to see what functions they edit or what add-ons created them.
Just check the names, it should have some hint as of what mod created it.

Some do, some don't. It would probably be easiest to download all the server add-ons, dump them in a new copy of Blockland, then run trace to figure it out.

Some do, some don't. It would probably be easiest to download all the server add-ons, dump them in a new copy of Blockland, then run trace to figure it out.
While your doing that, I would like to make a small edit to the afk kicker and the mute mod, if possible please.

EDIT: also, make /wrench work in the minigame please?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 08:23:12 PM by Ipquarx »

While your doing that, I would like to make a small edit to the afk kicker and the mute mod, if possible please.

EDIT: also, make /wrench work in the minigame please?
What edits would those be?

Also, admins can leave the minigame, at present.

Name: K1ng_0f_N0thing
BL ID: 29473
Experiences: Ive Admined a few servers, including Infinite Killzone's TDM. Also I'm an admin for swimmer's city rpg.
Why I deserve admin: Because I know how to enforce the laws and rules of the server, kick afkers, ban anybody who is breaking any rules, and will play the game in a fair way
Recomendations: On RTB- Infinite Killzone, Swimmer. No RTB- maxlol2 (he is mostly on servers with me)
Timezone: -5 GMT (New York/EST)

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:27:58 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

Name: K1ng_0f_N0thing
BL ID: 29473
Experiences: Ive Admined a few servers, including Infinite Killzone's and Dionysus (or something like that)'s Server for a while. I had another one but I forgot.
Why I deserve admin: Because I know how to enforce the laws and rules of the server, kick afkers, ban anybody who is breaking any rules, and will play the game in a fair way
Recomendations: a few people
Infinite Killzone, maxlol2 (friend), and others.
Timezone: -5 GMT (New York/EST)

how did your intelligence level skyrocket so quickly?
you were a handicap just under a month ago

Can I ask something? (I don't know if this has been posted yet anyways)
Everytime I see someone after the UberCharge (SuperCharge) they are big.
Is this a problem?

Can I ask something? (I don't know if this has been posted yet anyways)
Everytime I see someone after the UberCharge (SuperCharge) they are big.
Is this a problem?
Intentional. It used to be 2x scale but that could get people stuck, so now they're just slightly bigger. The effect itself was to give the medic more reason to work toward getting an Ubercharge. An additional effect, realized later, is that it gives the medic some choice in deploing the charge: Do they stick to one person and keep them invincible, or do they spread it around and make the whole team big? The Uber itself lasts considerably longer, so both options have their applications, though I should probably make it so Ubered people aren't blasted around by explosions either.