Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630163 times)

Someone needs to be banned:

Nevermind, Sord got it.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 11:11:24 AM by Lalam24 »

Application: Pecons Boss Battles Admin Application
Name: Dr4g0n
BL_ID: 21526
Previous Experience: Proxy, Battlefrontmaster101, Jack/Ibuild.
Who recommends you?: Count, Frozen
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I come to your server everyday it's one of my favorites. I'm a good admin because 1. I don't abuse it. 2. I'm strict but not too strict I do not perma ban I will ban up to 30 min 3. I'm nice fun and I'm not mean. I'm an experienced admin i've been admin at 7 servers and I could be a perfect admin I would only want admin not super admin. Accept because I am well experienced and I think I would be great at your server.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time Zone, Florida
Thank you,
WyWy5000

Timezone:  Eastern Time zone, Florida
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:01:32 PM by WyWy5000 »

Frozen says he will recommend me but he is PERMA :| banned from the forums lol
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:09:12 PM by WyWy5000 »

I recommend Dr4g0n for admin.

how did your intelligence level skyrocket so quickly?
you were a handicap just under a month ago
he met us (forumers).

Tri-Star Kirby banned for six hours for vigilante revenge on jediman, who is

note this please

a registered dumbass.
he's also got a warning, so if he does ANYTHING stupid take action

I go AFK for awhile and I get a ban saying
Alt+f4 for ban. oh well its only a week.

(EDIT) some body touched my PC

I go AFK for awhile and I get a ban saying
Alt+f4 for ban. oh well its only a week.

(EDIT) some body touched my PC
Likely story...You will remained banned.

Also, could you guys not build your little experiments in the middle of the loving field?

Name: Blades / Creation / Spider
BL_ID: 15420
Previous Experience: In the past years that I've played in Blockland, I've been a good admin at uncountable servers.
Who recommends you?: I don't know. Never asked anyone, nor brought the topic up.
Why should I accept you? Many people think of me as a handicapped troll, but once you get to know me, you find out that I'm an extremely cool and trustworthy guy.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern U.S.

Edit: I love to build, yet I don't have a very great imagination. I have more of a "Smart" brain than an "Imagination" brain. I'd love to build for the server if I get any suggestions or help.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 07:32:40 PM by SonicDude2 »

Admin Application

In-Game Name: Gizmo

BL_ID: 12815

Previous Experience: Scattered Space Moderator, Super Admin on Plant's Servers, Super Admin on Bubbington's Server

Who recommends you?:
Plant, Flush, KINEX, Racerboy, Scattered Space Members, and Bones4.

Why should I accept you?: The real question here is, why shouldn't I be admin on your server. I am a seasoned admin and have plenty of experience on a variety of servers. Most notably TDM's which is the closest type of gamemode to your server. Also, the main reason I applied is; when I was on today, their was only a single admin. That would be fine if their were not 15+ players on the server which is simply to many for one admin to watch over. I want this server to be the best it can be for other people and most importantly me which I could make sure of if I was admin.

Your Timezone/Region: Central Time/Illinois

Also, the main reason I applied is; when I was on today, their was only a single admin. That would be fine if their were not 15+ players on the server which is simply to many for one admin to watch over.

Excuse me for enjoying Christmas >:C

CheeseDragon at you server is being a fricken bitch
He bitches about dieing and destorys my sentrys.
Ban him.

CheeseDragon at you server is being a fricken bitch
He bitches about dieing and destorys my sentrys.
Ban him.

Apparently the guy with the spear is OP and if you choose him more than once everyone hates you...