Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1660216 times)

I didnt notice it specified, what are the policies on custom add-ons corresponding to map features if packaged with upload, or do you just prefer the raw bls format?

Also are there any opinion of inclusion of bots for decoratory or other purposes in the map?

I didnt notice it specified, what are the policies on custom add-ons corresponding to map features if packaged with upload, or do you just prefer the raw bls format?

Also are there any opinion of inclusion of bots for decoratory or other purposes in the map?
Bots are fine to use as decoration in the background, or in the map itself if they are incapable of fighting.

Preferably there wouldn't be any extra mods or bricks, but if you have something very specific in mind we can consider adding it to the server for when you make your map.

Name: Emerson

BL:ID: 31013

-Previous Administration Experience:
-Funkymunkey's Deathrun (SA)
-Nameisthis's Rocket Jump Arena (SA)
-Terminator1337's Throwmod (A)
-Pancaik's Throwmod (A)
-Squiggles' Zombie Survival RP (SA) (NOTE: Squiggles quit Blockland Completely but I have experience from his server)
-Tetronaught's Jailbreak (A)

Recommendations:
-Blockster1337
~WaterOre
-Sirgir
~Bowser Jr.
-Champion
~Nameisthis
-Blockman01

(All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them.)

(If I need more signatures then just tell me!)

Why you should accept me:
(Please read all word for word, there are important things in here that need to be said to certain admins.) I think I would be a good admin because I have decent experience with administration in general but, Boss Battles is my favorite server by far and I have been playing it since it came out in 2011. I am so interactive with everyone on the server and very active other then school and maybe sports. I am so dedicated to the server and want to be even more involved. I am not going to lie, I have been muted once, never banned. I have been muted but, if I do get admin I will take it very seriously. If I become admin, I will be a lot more mature and just plain serious about certain things/situations. And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious if I was, it was most likely me playing around or just a joke in general (This kind of stuff will not happen if I am approved to be admin). I know the server boss battles very well, I know the rules back and forth and I know what is kickable, bannable, and all that. I would really basically only give a warning and kick. If banning is necessary I will do so but, I would most likely leave perma banning to the judgment of Super Admins (Unless it is pretty obvious like trying to crash the server..). I not only look at the discipline of a situation, I love to help people. I notice that since steam came out a lot of new people have joined, I got the help I needed when I first joined I want them to get what I got. Understanding the server is a big part of having fun in it, and as an admin on any server, I want everyone to have a good time and enjoy the server for what it is. another thing, I can also build, I have built maps for people, and little details to just plain make it look more presentable (I have started using Modter Blocks in my builds). And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is absolutely necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it and thank you for reading and please think about it. Thank you.

Timezone/Region: Eastern Pacific Time/US
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 12:58:56 PM by Blokx »

I feel like I should give out tips for minibosses.

Christian Brutal Sniper
- If you're not good at sniper, do not choose this guy.
- If the boss is dark samus, shoot while she is recharging, it will deal 200 damage.
- If the boss comes after you, don't scope in, because not only will it mess up your accuracy, but you will also have a high chance of dying depending on what the boss is. Instead, use the SMG.
- Finally, if the boss is kaje or badspot, be cautiousness because badspots wand sword and kaje's railgun can both 1 hit K.O normals.

Doctor Oktoberfest
- Since you do not have a blutsauger, make sure to heal your normals frequently and not one at once.
- If there is another medic on the field, then heal him, it won't do as much, but you'll get ubercharge LOTS faster!
- As always, heal the heavys and Juggernaut if they are on the field, they will do you and the team good.
- Don't activate ubercharge by yourself, it will run out very quickly, making it a waste for the team.
- Unless the boss is distracted, don't try out the ubersaw. It only does 100 damage and it is not worth risking your life.

Dragon
- Even through its pretty useless, if your the offensive type, attack the boss with your flamethrower and claws in order to do damage.
- If you plan on going defensive however,  attack from a safe spot on the field using fireballs and firebarrages.
- If you get hurt, retreat and see if there is a medic on the field.

Gentlespy
- Since you have a cloak and dagger, the best way to attack is to pick a good spot, then wait. Once the boss is close to your spot, activate it, and it may hit.
- Like CBS, if the boss is coming after you, use your revolver duo! It will earn you points and is by far less risky.
- If you're invisible, make sure there are no medics close to you, they could accidentally heal you and seal your doom.
- like sniper, don't use gentlespy if you're not good at spy. It will just waste points.

Juggernaut
- Since you have an autocannon, it is a great weapon and (I believe) does more damage than a minigun. Use this to your advantage against bosses like kaje and Dark samus.
- If the boss is close to you, switch to your minigun. Attacking with a autocannon with a boss near you is risky, because it is one of the few weapons that can actually damage you.
- If a smart Oktoberfest is on the field, then use your points, you will probably have a fun time defeating the boss with this duo.
- Only if you want the battle to go quicker, use the minigun. Autocannon is slightly stronger than minigun, but has a slower fire rate. Minigun on the other hand, shoots faster, but deals less damage.
- Don't use this class if there are 9- people on the server, that would just be wasting points. Use gentlespy or CBS instead if you want a miniboss.

Master Chief
- Being the riskiest class of them all, only choose master chief if you think/know you can get a sword stab on the boss.
- Don't just use the rocket launcher! Use the sword as well! A MC user only using the rocket launcher would be considered a fast rocketman.
- It is recommended that you choose master chief against bosses such as badspot, ephilates, kaje, whatever the spear woman is, and dark samus.

Samus
- Being like the runner, if your the last one standing, spam your double jump and attack to damage the boss, it may get you the win!
- Samus also has a super rocket, just hold the mouse, then press jet to release a super rocket! Careful though, it may hurt you if not aimed properly and will take a cooldown before you can use it again.
- If you want, become samus when dark samus is out on the field for a good battle.
- Samus is good against most bosses, but if its your first time playing samus, just get to know the basics first.

Vaginner
- It's really your choice on this one. Either become a fast enginner, or be the vaginner. A fast enginner would be someone who keeps placing rocket sentries and has more speed and health, while vaginner is the same, except with a MG turret.
- The rocket sentry fires slower, and has less accuracy, but deals more damage, while MG has faster speed and better accuracy, but deals less damage.
- If you plan on controlling the sentry, make sure your computer dosen't spaz out like mine did when it got destroyed.
- If there are other sentries on the field, upgrade them if their owner is not there.
- And finally, check your sentry often, there's a possible chance it may be hurt!

And that's all the tips for the minibosses, hope this helps.       
(edit: No guys, I mean anyone who wants to be a miniboss.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:45:55 PM by Prokiller10 »

Better tip: Don't be a miniboss

Better tip: Don't be a miniboss
if you care about your points; this man is correct

Minibosses aren't even themselves anymore, other than 1, which is master chief I think, since I don't think his profile (other than cost and tiny change of health) changed much.

Does Samus really need a double jump?

Minibosses aren't even themselves anymore, other than 1, which is master chief I think, since I don't think his profile (other than cost and tiny change of health) changed much.
I believe his jump height was increased.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:45:01 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

I believe his jump height was increased.
That's a good thing.

I wish the minibosses were back to normal as they were, just the cost should be a lot higher.

Name: Google Glass
BL_ID: 35463

Previous Admin Experience: Anthonyrules144's Speedkart (Admin), Aero's Grapple Sniper (Admin), That Blue Creeper's server (Admin), Tezuni's Prison Escape (Admin), Rubber Fruit's Endless Zombies (Admin), Kurai's Server (Admin), Epic Blast's Grapple Sniper (Admin), used to be an admin on Cat123's a long time ago.

Recommendations: Piemaniac100, Kurai, Xenomorph, TheOnlyOne, WaterDemon, Kong123, Beasterbunny199, Epic Blast, xWither, possibly Rubber Fruit

Why Should We Accept You? I should be accepted, because i've had experience being an admin before, and I know what to do as an admin. Sometimes when there are no staff online I see a lot of spammers and people stalling in spawn holding up the game. If i'm accepted I will be on with any opportunity I have to help this server. Also I have good experience with eventing, and administrating, I also know all the commands. I will never abuse my commands and be loyal to the players.

Timezone/Region: Central Timezone/ United States

Whose been spawn camping?
Not spawn camping, just when people sit in the class choosing spawn, and their not AFK.

I do that on accident when I am talking to somebody but usually someone eventually yells at me.