Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629780 times)

The old bedroom map should be set as the map for a week. For nostalgia.
Wait one month and two days then ask again.

Wait one month and two days then ask again.
Why one month and two days?...

Anniversary silly goose
Because I keep note of when that is.
This'll be what? The three year anniversary? Most likely the oldest server on Blockland that's still going strong. Obviously because of it's great team of staff that constantly updates it(well, Jetz and Pecon do most the scripting).
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:14:18 AM by jes00 »

(well, Jetz does most the scripting).
Can't actually take that much credit; Pecon does plenty of the scripting as well. We should put together a full credits list sometime.

Can't actually take that much credit; Pecon does plenty of the scripting as well. We should put together a full credits list sometime.
don't forget to include my little annoying one line gems such as the glorious serverCmdMakeLugBig(%c){findClientByName("Lugnut").player.setPlayerScale(5); }[sic]
or the three or four times I accidentally crashed the server with a runaway loop

You could forget /toggleGizmo, that would be fine

Gizmo for Supreme Ruler 2014

You should add this song for boss battles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FacuRdViBpI
I have made the loop. Here is the download link:
Download
It's mediafire : .

/toggleGizmo

I really don't like that the server's players and administrators treat Gizmo's admin status as a joke; it's really not endearing.

Admin Application for Pecon7’s Boss Battles

Name: General R
BL_ID: 16882

Previous administration experience: My previous Administration experience has been in following servers; 1. Sanctus Rem’s Grapple Knife TDM, 2. tetronaught’s Jail Escape, 3. Agent Blue’s Jail Break, 4. Visolator’s Boss Battles, 5. Chillax’ Grapple Knife TDM. Overall, I have a long, and knowledgeable experience because I have been playing blockland for a very long time and have administrated on a different variety of servers.
Who recommends you?: 1. Google Glass, 2. tetronaught, 3. Kalim, 4. The Critical Feeling, 5. EventBot, 6. WaterOre, 7.(I may be adding more in the future, as I continue to get more)
Why should I accept you?: Well, to start off, I am General R as most of you know me as. Many of you may be reading this and thinking “Why is this guy applying for admin? Lol!”. You may think less of me from other experiences, but after you read this I assure you that you will see me as a different person, and what I can achieve as a new person. I usually enjoy to have a fun time messing around with the admins and players but I feel I am ready to make a change from acting goofy to professional, and I have many reasons why I can prove that I am just as ready for this position than anyone else that has been accepted.
        In my past of playing this server, from about 2 years back, I have had a lot of fun playing, and enjoying it the way it should be. I know that there is a good amount of admins on this server, but sometimes they could be busy and may not have the time to get on to the server to get rid of those players that are a general annoyance. Since I am a very active player on this server and Blockland in particular, as you may notice, I feel that if I am accepted for this, I can add great additions to this server. Some of the additions I can add to the server is my ability to think of ideas and always to think of new ways to help the server. What I mean by this is that if any of the server staff is looking for a cool idea, I can come up with something that will be unique, present it to that person and if they like it they can use it. Also, it would keep the server nice and unique, keeping players from being “bored” of the server. One of my other additions I will add is keeping the environment of the server healthy and free of bickering of other players. How I will do this is by using my good judgmental skills and to use it in situations of arguing between players to stop that argument, while at the same time, being fair about it and never being too harsh. Also, with the amount of experience I have, I will never be too overboard on ban times or ban reasons on players. I always try to be fair, like I said before, and keep the server feeling happy; not having the players spreading false rumors that will hurt the server reputation. One of my final additions I feel that I will be able to contribute to the server is my good social skills. I feel this will play a BIG role in this server because recently, Blockland has had a big increase of players due to being introduced to Steam market. The big increase of players means new incoming players on the server. If any of them happened to have a question about the server, I would be happy to help them and show them the basic use of Blockland controls, how the game works, and also the pointers of the server to get them rolling. Also, I can talk to players and see if they have any problems with the maps, and/or server and help them with the problem(s) right away. One of my little additions I can also add is my activity on the internet. This will help because if a player is in need of help on the server (no admins online to help) and there is someone breaking a lot of rules, I can respond to that person and get on the problem ASAP. The result of this will keep the server scot-free of rule breakers and people who make the server generally worse.
        Overall, I feel that if you pick to accept me for admin on this server, I can make myself stand out easier, and better, than all of the other applicants. The ways I can show you that I really can stand out from the others (in a good way)  are the use of my creativity, my good judgmental skills, my good social skills, and activity online. I hope that you will now see me as a different person and not a person that you would feel uncomfortable with making admin. If you pick me, I will always do my best for the server, and never let anyone down. Something that I also feel that is important is that even if life is giving me its worst, I will never EVER take it out on the server, because we will all know what would happen if I did, and that would not be good for the server at all. Thank you for taking time to review this.

Timezone/Region: CST, U.S.A
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 09:40:03 PM by Thejmanny »