Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629345 times)

The name sounds self explanatory...except for the fact that it seems like a strange type of miniboss or summon because of:and the name.
Personally, if a boss is good enough to be made, it shouldn't be limited to one month a year. Just my two cents.
I manage to do some customizations...

I don't know if you guys still accept admin apps, but I know I ****ed up last time with the one I did, but i'll improve.

Name: Ahead
BL_ID: 33159
Previous administration experience: }{Falco}{1, Nails, Panquake, Pizza Man
Who recommends you?: Adam (Animerush4), Killer906, Panquake, UltimateZAX, Pizza Man
Why should I accept you?: I am a 24/7 admin (Maybe!)who goes on servers to moderate everyday, which I have played Boss Battles since my arrival in 2011, which proved to be a fun time, and I help out with other admins, seeing if they need help. I have had experience on many servers, excluding this one, maybe will be on this one soon. I know VCE (Variable Conditioning Events), rapidFire, and more, which I can use to add things to the shop, like a extra item (e.g. Gun).
Timezone/Region: Pacific, USA

NOTE (Please read!): I am a bit hyperactive at times, because I'm either a bit pissed, or something else. If you notice me, please feel free to have other people moderate my behavior and report it to you if suspiciousness is noticed.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:44:59 PM by ETIENNESTAR »

A couple things that need to be fixed.
The CANNON'D achievement is not listed in /achievements all.
If you have the boss battles client and the GUIs is up and then the boss dies before it closes(say they Self Delete) and you never close it and then you're picked for the boss. The GUI does not switch to the boss GUI.

A couple things that need to be fixed.
The CANNON'D achievement is not listed in /achievements all.
There are a number of achievements that are hidden until unlocked.
If you have the boss battles client and the GUIs is up and then the boss dies before it closes(say they Self Delete) and you never close it and then you're picked for the boss. The GUI does not switch to the boss GUI.
Yeah, when the buttons are updated it should auto-switch if it's on a locked one. Client needs a couple updates here and there. It does at least show the button for the boss classes immediately, right?

It does at least show the button for the boss classes immediately, right?
Yeah.

Few tips to help.
I don't know if you guys still accept admin apps, but I know I ****ed up last time with the one I did, but i'll improve.

NOTE (Please read!): I am a bit hyperactive at times, because I'm either a bit pissed, or something else. If you notice me, please feel free to have other people moderate my behavior and report it to you if suspiciousness is noticed.

Please do not put this in your app at all, it doesn't make you sound good enough for admin if you let yourself down like that.

Also, the reasoning is way too short, I recommend looking at the admin app tips from the website.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:21:40 PM by Advanced Bot »

Few tips to help.Please do not put this in your app at all, it doesn't make you sound good enough for admin if you let yourself down like that.
Yeah, personally whenever I review apps, I start by looking for an excuse to say no, and only overlooking the small stuff if I find myself hoping to not find a reason to say no. If I get through the whole thing without finding either I'll say no anyway because despite no obvious flaws it still failed to impress me.

Openly admitting you need supervision to function as a supervisor isn't a small thing, and the rest of the application isn't "I'm Santa Claus, Jesus, and Pope Francis, also here's a thousand dollars in bitcoins for everyone," so I don't think there's enough to overlook that. If I were to review it now my response would probably be "Just what we need, an admin online 24/7 (Maybe!) where the only catch is that we need another admin watching over them to ensure they don't flip out and trash the server. Yeah I think it's safe to cut out the middle man. No."

Wtf did this guys say about the server.(Look at General R's chat post)

-picture-
I love your use of propaganda to make me look guilty of insulting the admins. Nice try, but you missed about half the convo about how you were saying "runner" was not being removed. I was implying that "the admins are not that dumb that they don't know anything about this server".

http://gyazo.com/df6a3ead7470af2291934e840c2ac4b2

I love your use of propaganda

he may be incorrect but i dont think its propaganda

he may be incorrect but i dont think its propaganda
Well, yes it isnt but my point was he was misleading people to make me look bad

Few tips to help.Please do not put this in your app at all, it doesn't make you sound good enough for admin if you let yourself down like that.

Also, the reasoning is way too short, I recommend looking at the admin app tips from the website.
I know that, I was in a hurry to go out and buy some things.

I know that, I was in a hurry to go out and buy some things.
Just a little piece of advice, read the application tips. One major one being taking time on it, proofreading it and editing, And I don't mean this in a hurtful way.

If I looked for any chance to embaress you, ON THE FORUMS. It would be pretty easy, this is really just rude to do this in general umbreon. I really see this as either some stupid jealousy or just a BEG for attention and/or drama. I deny that you become an admin on this server.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 09:05:55 AM by Blokx »

If I looked for any chance to embaress you, ON THE FORUMS. It would be pretty easy, this is really just rude to do this in general umbreon. I really see this as either some stupid jealousy or just a BEG for attention and/or drama. I deny that you become an admin on this amazing server.