Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624834 times)

Just got point spited about 11k by RubberFruit. Basically when there were 5 players on, he was Kaje 2.0 and I was juggernaut. I hit him once and he Self Deleted

Solution: don't be minibosses

Decided to sketch a rough drawing of the desert map in 20 minutes out of boredom. Im not the best drawer but I had nothing to do anyways.

Also, changed my ingame name to Mirage for no particular reason.
Ooooo...

Kangobuild

Clay Hansons Freebuild,Smooths CityRPG

Armageddon,Clay Hanson

I am someone who would not mess around or be a idiot using admin powers.I have experience with people who mess around or anything and know what to do with them.I am respectful to staff and others.

Central,USA

Just pointing it out there if you didnt know, theres actually a burger called the 777 burger. It costs $777 USD

Decided to sketch a rough drawing of the desert map in 20 minutes out of boredom. Im not the best drawer but I had nothing to do anyways.

Also, changed my ingame name to Mirage for no particular reason.

Depth perception looks bonkers, but I don't care. It's fine with me.

Would I get denied if I made like another application? I know it's like my 5th one, however, 2 of them I made when I was a noob and the last one was my best one yet. I feel like I'd make a perfect Administrator on here. It's been a dream to become Admin here.

Its fine as long as you havent posted an application since the last batch review, if you have, just edit that one instead.

Would I get denied if I made like another application? I know it's like my 5th one, however, 2 of them I made when I was a noob and the last one was my best one yet. I feel like I'd make a perfect Administrator on here. It's been a dream to become Admin here.

Better be better than my application if you want a chance

Depth perception looks bonkers, but I don't care. It's fine with me.
Yeah I noticed that while drawing it, but I really didnt care as long as I got the general concept of the map in the rough drawing

Better be better than my application if you want a chance
Are you stating that you barely got in with your application?

Cool.

Can you submit music to be used with a map you've produced?
Because of how the music system currently works, you probably wouldn't get the intended effect of having that map's theme music always running. It would run only once every 20 or so rounds, unless a donor spent some points to manually change it to that for the round.

Because of how the music system currently works, you probably wouldn't get the intended effect of having that map's theme music always running. It would run only once every 20 or so rounds, unless a donor spent some points to manually change it to that for the round.
Aw phooey.
Oh well, thanks for answering my questions.