Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620609 times)

This drama is interesting

General shouldn't get admin anyeay his app is way to long, no way I'm going to waste my time reading that and more than likely 80% of it is bullstuff fluff to make him look good.

I know that, I was in a hurry to go out and buy some things.
This doesn't give you an excuse. I had my application saved on a document for many months because I figured I would need good reasoning and I wasn't known well for awhile. I kept adding and adding until I couldn't. When I couldn't, I finally posted it without any kind of idiotic reasons.

This drama is interesting

General shouldn't get admin anyeay his app is way to long, no way I'm going to waste my time reading that and more than likely 80% of it is bullstuff fluff to make him look good.
I know you feel this way, but I guarantee if you read the whole thing it is the opposite of what you think, and I did not make anything up.

What the hell. You're basically ignoring an application because of it's length? It only took me a few minutes and was a great application. He had a lot of true things to say about himself.

forget this bullstuff administration and it's biased way of "approving/denying" applications.

What the hell. You're basically ignoring an application because of it's length? It only took me a few minutes and was a great application. He had a lot of true things to say about himself.

forget this bullstuff administration and it's biased way of "approving/denying" applications.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization
Hasty generalization is an informal fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence
not getting what you're saying.
If you're saying he's supposed to provide evidence on how he administrates, bullstuff. This is practically impossible; and cannot be trusted.
otherwise, elaborate please.

not getting what you're saying.
If you're saying he's supposed to provide evidence on how he administrates, bullstuff. This is practically impossible; and cannot be trusted.
otherwise, elaborate please.

There's 10-15 people who review apps, not only him. You're generalizing the entire administration team without all the information. This is the definition of hasty generalization.

There's 10-15 people who review apps, not only him. You're generalizing the entire administration team without all the information. This is the definition of hasty generalization.
Makes sense. thank you.

Although I'll be honest this administration denies apps for the most ridiculous reasons.

Well, not really. We want people to actually do their job.

You're making the app for them to read. Henceforth, you want to use the most appealing, easy to read format possible. This is why they say type in bigger fonts for resumes, and make list instead of brick paragraphs.

Please make the Server_HitMarkers mod enabled. Please...
I have the mod so that's why I'm askin'

Don't take Gizmo seriously, he is an arse most of the times. A good admin yes, a good person... eh.

You and the server don't both need the mod for it to work. If the server has it and you don't, it'll still work.

Please make the Server_HitMarkers mod enabled. Please...
Stop asking for it. What's the point of having exactly? How does it help you become better? You've been bugging me on the server to turn this on many times.

Makes sense. thank you.

Although I'll be honest this administration denies apps for the most ridiculous reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QP5X6fcukM&t=1m36s

Most of the time it's just a failure to impress us with the writing or the background.