Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604521 times)

I look at apps and judge them on recommendations, you can say all great stuff about yourself, what's important is what others say about you.

Also Blake if you applied I wouldn't read your app and just deny you.

I look at apps and judge them on recommendations, you can say all great stuff about yourself, what's important is what others say about you.

Agreed, if you want to solve this situation logically, just remove every admin and make me the only admin. Problem solved.

Very true.

wtf I'm not some problem user or anything. I don't see what people hold against me.

Very true.
wtf I'm not some problem user or anything. I don't see what people hold against me.

Your segoe ui special interest is annoying.

Very true.
Youre a kid, not mature enough to admin a server.

I administrate several servers, including my own. Don't think that's extremely relevant. I'm not some 8 year old who goes around making poor decisions. I actually think.

Don't worry gayvon will never be mature enough either, it's just not for some people

(Deleted by poster.)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 08:17:02 PM by Umbreonblaze »

I administrate several servers, including my own. Don't think that's extremely relevant. I'm not some 8 year old who goes around making poor decisions. I actually think.
I wasn't referring to immaturity based on making poor decisions and the way you act, but more on a responsibility level. Deny it all you want but it's true. A 17 year old is naturally going to be more mature than someone who's around 13.

Says the 21 year old who acts like a child.

Says the 21 year old who acts like a child.
Well if being drunk counts as acting like a child...

Here is our Development group!
Making a boss battle map!
Name: The Damned Dam
Description:This was used to be a waterwork that was reliable,until the bosses came and ruined Blockland's supply of water...
Here's some dev images
Boss spawn
Platforms are featured in the map inspired by the bedroom boss battles.
Stationary Turret.
This room might be small,but the cap point is in there with 2 computers, it like hacking one of them!
Layout of the map. Platforms are not done.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:32:25 PM by Umbreonblaze »

How do I get in the temple in the Desert map.