Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625474 times)

Its easier to become president of USA than admin on Pecon's server.

Its easier to become president of USA than admin on Pecon's server.
I guess we have a couple million presidents then :cookieMonster:

Name: Slippery Soap

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience: I only started administrating a year ago" However I have experience with being a good and fair admin. I'v Been admin on multiple servers, usually just too keep people in line, although I can help with building and eventing.

Who recommends you?:

Pro Tear, Big Steve, Kyber, Oak, Sanctus Rem, pizza boy, EVO...People who play on the server.

Why should I accept you?
I have had past experiences as admin at many other servers, and I have been very good at moderating servers, I like the server, I won't abuse, I have ideas to help the server, I can event and build, I will ban cheaters rulebreakers and annoying people" See I wont abuse" I am good at boss battles and often play I have alot of x points" see I like the server" You should accept me because I know how to inflict harsh punishments, I can mute spammers. And just help around the server anyway I can.
Time Zone /Region:

Eastern / USA

I hope I get accepted as an admin.
Thanks!!

Sorry for Apply so much I needed to edit it. Last time editing it.

Why not change the map I'm getting pretty board of the desert  map or whatever. Something Halloweenie.

Name: Slippery Soap

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience: I only started administrating a year ago" However I have experience with being a good and fair admin. I'v Been admin on multiple servers, usually just too keep people in line, although I can help with building and eventing.

Who recommends you?:

Pro Tear, Big Steve, Kyber, Oak, Sanctus Rem, pizza boy, EVO...People who play on the server.

Why should I accept you?
I have had past experiences as admin at many other servers, and I have been very good at moderating servers, I like the server, I won't abuse, I have ideas to help the server, I can event and build, I will ban cheaters rulebreakers and annoying people" See I wont abuse" I am good at boss battles and often play I have alot of x points" see I like the server" You should accept me because I know how to inflict harsh punishments, I can mute spammers. And just help around the server anyway I can.
Time Zone /Region:

Eastern / USA

I hope I get accepted as an admin.
Thanks!!

Sorry for Apply so much I needed to edit it. Last time editing it.

im not even an active participant on the server and I can already tell you that this admin application is exactly what they dont want lol.

you even copy pasted crap off the website.

this application is not for any of you its for pecon.

SO BUTT OUT!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:21:43 PM by Slippery Soap »

SO BUTT OUT!
This is not a good example of character. They don't only read your application but determine your acceptance based on your overall personality.
If you make posts like this it is less likely you will be accepted.

Its just annoying how these people wont shut up about my posts, im not asking for their opinion im asking for Pecons.

Its just annoying how these people wont shut up about my posts, im not asking for their opinion im asking for Pecons.
I'm sorry. But your application is so horrendously bad that it's plain as day what Pecon's opinion will be. You actually did copy and post snippets from the section of the tips that says what not to do this time. In fact, I think you're just trolling now.

SO BUTT OUT!
I think it's safe to say I speak for Pecon when I say

I don't see why people want to be admin. Why deal with typical server nuisances when you can enjoy the game while someone else does the dirtywork for you?

I don't see why people want to be admin. Why deal with typical server nuisances when you can enjoy the game while someone else does the dirtywork for you?
http://philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/6552/why-do-humans-desire-power-and-are-we-less-independent-than-we-think-we-are

I'd make a application, but I rarely ever play on the server anymore so what would be the point lol

Maybe if I started playing the server again, I'll make a application.

Official (NEW) IGN is Quote².
dammit on the application...
: . (If that were irl (up there), I would be thinking that to myself.)
Well, *sigh* I oughta play OTHER servers and other games, like xbox, but not this server, if this is what I have to do.
I do it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:46:54 PM by Mr. Noobalot »