Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1660150 times)

It has gotten exponentially harder to get accepted through admin apps. If I had applied last round with the app I used near the start of the topic I probably wouldn't be accepted.
So true. Look at my terrible application that got accepted on page 191(Will be three years old in a few months).
Name: jes00
BL_ID: 18831
Previous Experience: I have no previous experience on any famous or semi famous  servers but if you give me a chance I will do my best to prove myself.
Who recommends you?: Freeze and anyone else who wants to recommend me.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept my application for admin because I play on the server a lot. I dislike spam, trolls, and I would gladly answer questions on the server that a super admin is too busy to answer. If required of me I can script minor things for the server. I will only kick the AFK if they must be kicked in order for the minigame to reset. I am also not tribal and will judge people fairly. I know how to event (even with VCE) and I am a fairly good builder.
Your Timezone/Region: EST

Yours sincerely, jes00.

Darren did recommend you though.

Honestly, I wish applying for admin on this server was easier. There are many people who would be good as an admin, but the applications they make aren't "good" enough.

Honestly, I wish applying for admin on this server was easier. There are many people who would be good as an admin, but the applications they make aren't "good" enough.
They're looking for high quality admins. If you want to be an Admin you have to do better than "because i would make a good admin". It's a really great idea, because you really have to show you're worth the position.

While I do agree with you, as I've always wished to be apart of the Admin team, some people just aren't worthy of the position.

If you want just be friends with me, if you have my recommendtion you'll certainly get accepted

So true. Look at my terrible application that got accepted on page 191(Will be three years old in a few months).
Oh gosh

Looked up my old application. There is no way I would be accept if I applied right now lol

The application is also a test of how willing someone is to be an admin on the server. If you don't show any effort, we have no reason to think you'd really take the position seriously.

I semi-agree with this, the application should only be like 25% toward consideration. By not accepting someone because they said something the wrong way in their application is like telling them to act like someone they aren't. People should be accepted based off their experience and ability, not by how convincing they made the "Why should I accept you?" part of their application.

We're still racing for the pages?

I semi-agree with this, the application should only be like 25% toward consideration. By not accepting someone because they said something the wrong way in their application is like telling them to act like someone they aren't. People should be accepted based off their experience and ability, not by how convincing they made the "Why should I accept you?" part of their application.
More like 33% percent, but yeah, completely this.

More like 33% percent, but yeah, completely this.

The main thing I look at is recommendations, getting admin is just about being liked.

The main thing I look at is recommendations, getting admin is just about being liked.
Why did you quote me for this, if all I did was just show what raven said seems true to me?

king of 996
brace yourselves for page 1000