Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627180 times)

I could grab my accepted app (or someone) when I get on my computer, it's satisfactory, but good enough to be accepted.

I could grab my accepted app (or someone) when I get on my computer, it's satisfactory, but good enough to be accepted.

Im no application pro or whatever since I dont need to apply yet, but im making an educated guess that the lengthy part of the app would need something like rationales, then concrete and commentary details for each of those to support your statement. Not to mention that it needs to be organized and not go off on a tangent if people want to be accepted. Oh, and also needs to be related to the main topic: What being an administrator means and what makes you an unique admin.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:00:55 PM by Jonathant1 »

I'll never be admin because I still remember Jetz's old gravity gun

:)

It has gotten exponentially harder to get accepted through admin apps. If I had applied last round with the app I used near the start of the topic I probably wouldn't be accepted.

It has gotten exponentially harder to get accepted through admin apps. If I had applied last round with the app I used near the start of the topic I probably wouldn't be accepted.
It is obviously through the absolute need for a good first impression and the larger amount of people on the review team. It simply got harder and harder the more the rounds came and went.

also we are nearing 1000 holy stuff

it shall be mine

Note that the king of page 1000 will be sacrificed on the altar of page milestones. Unless it's me in which case Bomb Kirby has graciously elected to take my place.

I'll never be admin because I still remember Jetz's old gravity gun
:)
maybe i should be boss

pick up players with gravity gun and throw them without being in the minigame
haha take that jetz your stupid decision to make me a server admin (years ago) leads to many brilliant ideas

maybe i should be boss

pick up players with gravity gun and throw them without being in the minigame
haha take that jetz your stupid decision to make me a server admin (years ago) leads to many brilliant ideas
Forgot about that old toy. Wonder what I did with it. Seems like something I'd put on the server for fun, though I already have the tumble-wand which works pretty well too.

Seems like something I'd put on the server for fun
Nobody found it fun when I was using it :cookieMonster:

Critz will go for me, I am the king after all.
huh

I would apply again, for a second shot, but I've come to the conclusion where I actually don't play on the server that much anymore, or Blockland in general. I enjoy the server, but I feel like I've poured too much time into it and haven't had myself explore other servers, meet new people.

Forgot about that old toy. Wonder what I did with it. Seems like something I'd put on the server for fun, though I already have the tumble-wand which works pretty well too.
Yeah, you kept warping towards me with that wand. Even Pecon joined in with launching me everywhere