Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659075 times)

Please, just so you know, don't pick on other applications by posting some stupid image. I don't think it's nice :(
I'm talking about the font, staring at it feels like I dumped tobasco sauce over my eyes.

EDIT:Apperantly you edited again and made it worse so...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:33:07 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

I'm talking about the font, staring at it feels like I dumped tobasco sauce over my eyes.
Ooohhh. My bad, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUCVjBxZtyQ

Appearently people are now using this mod to find the chests lol.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:03:47 PM by Advanced Bot »

Can I recommend a sort of nerf to that Dark Samus blue laser? Perhaps something like the damage dropping in 30% increments every time it is used without any other move inbetween. That way it could discourage some people to spam that blue stuff exclusively.

Time to post it. Read below, if you want.

Part One: Basic Information!

How I would play:
-10+ players or atleast 1 other admin are on the server: out of minigame/switching back and forth
-0-9 players or no other admin on the server: in minigame all-time

Part 2: the other stuff.

Part 3:

Thanks for reading this. Please, again, mistake me on wrong words usage. ;)
These are the marked information that I recommend that should not be on here. To me it just makes me not read it at all.

Also, don't make things underlined or bolded unless it is actually important, such as a word.

pecon if I beat ice queen 1v1 will you add dino boss

pecon if I beat ice queen 1v1 will you add dino boss
I'll say 'yes' and then not do it either way.

Name: Ethan8014
BL_ID: 114871
Previous administration experience: Silboy20's Jailbreak EV0's Servers And The Servers I host.
Who recommends you?: Spartan101 Silboy20 Ev0
Why should I accept you?: I really like  Your server, I am willing to help out since there is alot of trouble on servers when an Admin is not there.
Timezone/Region: N/A

Name: Ethan8014
BL_ID: 114871
Previous administration experience: Silboy20's Jailbreak EV0's Servers And The Servers I host.
Who recommends you?: Spartan101 Silboy20 Ev0
Why should I accept you?: I really like  Your server, I am willing to help out since there is alot of trouble on servers when an Admin is not there.
Timezone/Region: N/A
Iiiii'm not gonna bother.

I finally got the legend achievement

These are the marked information that I recommend that should not be on here. To me it just makes me not read it at all.

Also, don't make things underlined or bolded unless it is actually important, such as a word.
I forgot...my bad, I guess...again

Can I recommend a sort of nerf to that Dark Samus blue laser? Perhaps something like the damage dropping in 30% increments every time it is used without any other move inbetween. That way it could discourage some people to spam that blue stuff exclusively.
scatter shot is mostly for crowd control, it's got some massive spread on it
for how far it spreads apart, the damage is pretty fitting