Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659024 times)

The second thing he did was crash the server when he became the boss I believe, though I could have just lagged out.
Evidently he was trying to mute someone for 700 centuries but forgeted up and crashed the server on accident.

One, he was the VERY first person to ever obtain Demonhead, giving some sort of hint that during the implementation of the Demonhead title, he also implemented the permissions for Demonhead SuperRiddler.
I gave myself the title to test it when I made it give the user a black name to match DSH's name in the chat.

Thirdly, we see that Jetz kind of acts like Demonhead with the seriousness they both give out, and that Jetz ALWAYS wears the Demonhead title.
I almost never use the Demonhead title. I turn it on sometimes if I want to use a title, but I more often use no title at all.

I almost never use the Demonhead title. I turn it on sometimes if I want to use a title, but I more often use no title at all.
oh

I didnt know this piece of evidence because everytime I saw you, you were wearing "Demonhead". my bad

One, he was the VERY first person to ever obtain Demonhead, giving some sort of hint that during the implementation of the Demonhead title, he also implemented the permissions for Demonhead SuperRiddler.

Jetz may've been the first to have the title, but as he said, it was for testing. If I recall, I was the first to achieve the Demonhead title legitimately.

Just a FYI seven people messaged me tonight asking if dsh was betel and it was the admins all along, what the forget.

gg jetz made /explodesirgir
Kicks me whenever someone uses it
Sirgir confirmed Gizmo
EDIT: Can't get on. Everyone is spamming it.
Totally worth it though
EDIT2:Welp I've been banned for reconnecting while trying to get on
Thanks Jetz
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:55:48 AM by Sirgir »

Hold the phone here. Didn't Tophat use to have a demon avatar and evidently was first to achieve the Demonhead title?

Too bad Gizmo is way cooler than DSH idk why you talking about her.

gg jetz made /explodesirgir
Kicks me whenever someone uses it
Sirgir confirmed Gizmo
EDIT: Can't get on. Everyone is spamming it.
Totally worth it though
EDIT2:Welp I've been banned for reconnecting while trying to get on
Thanks Jetz
You repeatedly connected to the server spamming "jetz pls." I had no idea what you were asking of me, so I banned you for five minutes to get some peace and quiet.

You repeatedly connected to the server spamming "jetz pls." I had no idea what you were asking of me, so I banned you for five minutes to get some peace and quiet.
That was the only thing I could say when every cunt in the server was spamming the command as I was trying to get your attention

That was the only thing I could say when every cunt in the server was spamming the command as I was trying to get your attention
You had my attention, not that it mattered since you couldn't be made aware of that so you just continued to spam it. Of course, I could have disabled the command then and there, but on the other hand, if you had a message you wanted to get to me, why not spam that instead of something completely useless? Whatever stupid sequence of events led to this outcome, it started when you bugged me non-loving-stop to make a command for you in the first place.

Dont ever mess with an admin. Something happened and I was not on the server to see it. I was sleeping : .

First time SuperRiddler came on the scene... was back in the bedroom days. He'd roll in, not completely materialized, showing the heavy green tints of his dimension... and he just stood there. It seemed sometimes like he'd come in to even the balance between good and evil, but no one could tell if the bosses were "good" or "evil"...

He always had the latest in weaponry, none of us could keep up, and I'm certain he could take someone out with just a look. He'd just need your name, or if your number was up, you'd start saying your prayers.

Actually, I could've sworn he had this power that cast these circle shaped particles that threw someone across the room. It never hurt them, but it made it clear we were just his playthings, like he was some kind of extradimensional child and we were his toys...

I think the sightings are less frequent now, possibly because we moved into space, and subsequently another dimension. I can only assume it's because he can't manifest there as easily, but I don't know.

We don't know who he is, where he's from, why he comes, or even when he'll come, but it's clear he's here to restore some kind of balance to the universe... based on his own twisted definition of balance. Regardless, just be glad he's fighting for us, for now.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 01:57:21 PM by Lugnut »

Death Valley has lots of progress going on so far

Got banned by Gizmo again

Apparently being vowel banned and talking is spamming, so Gizmo yelled at me for that.
Gizmo made fun of me because i couldn't use vowels, so I told him to forget off.

Looks almost like a joke ban