Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629990 times)

we can each have 1/3 of the screen

i think its the iamleg thing
Why is this a thing? Easily abuse-able with Rotondo, and makes one pretty much useless except for capping and using the tank turret.

also me and sirgir WILL steal tophat's widescreen, we must have it

Attempting to further steal my widescreen will result in rockets being aimed at you both.

Why is this a thing? Easily abuse-able with Rotondo, and makes one pretty much useless except for capping and using the tank turret.

Attempting to further steal my widescreen will result in rockets being aimed at you both.

Screw widescreens, I rather have 2 screens next to eachother, even if they were a 1:1 ratio. I could get more utility out of that instead of 1 widescreen pls.

Screw widescreens, I rather have 2 screens next to eachother, even if they were a 1:1 ratio. I could get more utility out of that instead of 1 widescreen pls.

If you managed to smuggle in two monitors next to each other into the server without me knowing, I'd be impressed.

wow tophat
why can't i borrow it ;c

Tophat can't aim rockets without a monitor  :cookieMonster:

Tophat can't aim rockets without a monitor  :cookieMonster:
Tophat has eval access, he doesn't have to aim.

Tophat has eval access, he doesn't have to aim.
I heard Tophat has a pretty nice keyboard too

I heard Tophat has a pretty nice keyboard too
I have a mechanical keyboard

*maniacal laugh*
If my RAT 7 mouse goes missing, i know who I'm sending my robbit therizinosaurus after

all right guys let's not derail this thread