Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629883 times)

This seems to be the most unknown strategy so far to me. You shoot at the boss, when he comes after you and chases you, you spam shoot stickes and right click to get a massive backwards move boost and cause massive damage to the boss chasing you meanwhile.

It's what most do more or less. It takes a bit of timing to get that backwards boost, which is why you may see many fail at trying to do it; it's a bit of a blur when you've got a boss on your tail. The damage comes in only if the boss doesn't realize what you're doing at first, which can easily do upwards of 800 damage in less than two seconds if done properly. What most do from what I've seen is try to spam them while crouch jumping(which I dislike crouch jumping as a whole), so they die from their own stickies doing 2x damage to them. But going for distance with a stickyjump isn't too hard to pull off.

I still don't know why we have Annivesary still

I still don't know why we have Annivesary still

Everyone is talking about making sugugestions to rifleman, redconer comes in and asks is the anniversary is still here. 10/10

The anniversary is still here because why not idunno

maybe rifle man could have a parachute since they are usually sniping at at high places

360noscopetrikshot the boss

maybe rifle man could have a parachute since they are usually sniping at at high places

Would be cool

Would be cool
I thought that maybe rocketman should have a parachute.

Why the forget am I vowel banned?

I thought that maybe rocketman should have a parachute.

Rocketman has rockets to break the fall, doesn't need a parachute

This sounds like an excellent idea. If the Rifleman gets a parachute, the Infiltrator gets a charge-able watch based on damage dealt, that would probably give those classes the minor buff they need, in theory.

What about giving classes an option to hold right click to run but you can't use weapons while running?