Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629738 times)

- Has chargeable jets
- Has jets for a longer time
- Includes a 50HP shield that recovers fully after being used in 15 seconds
- Moves at a fast pace
Why not give it double jump and a force a nature while your at it

- Weapons include blaster repeater & lightsaber
BOBA FETT DOESN'T USE A LIGHTSABER. He is not a Jedi.

Trivia "Name a boss that was removed" Does not respond to Demolator or Kaje (1.0)

Trivia

found the problem  :cookieMonster:

in all seriousness the 'trivia' should be taken out. simply put, it works half the time for most people, has only a few questions that get spammed, and for the most part only the regular players know the questions.

in all seriousness the 'trivia' should be taken out. simply put, it works half the time for most people, has only a few questions that get spammed, and for the most part only the regular players know the questions.
also causes mass inflation

BOBA FETT DOESN'T USE A LIGHTSABER. He is not a Jedi.
Well, its not gonna be like samus all over again, otherwise, it would be too, eugh.
And no, giving it double jump & force of nature isn't gonna help prove my situation.
Now watch the corrupter get accepted while boba gets scrapped

Now watch the corrupter get accepted while boba gets scrapped

It should be noted, that even if 'we' got good ideas, or even great ideas to put in the server, would work well, etc, no one has the time or experience to make a fully functional boss/miniboss/what have you. Even if those conditions are fulfilled, it takes a lot of motivation to finish something depending on the degree of the project.

b-but i need more coins

Pfft, i want my 15k points for typing out mocheeze really quick.

There is a Roblox player on the server. Here is his ID and IGN, if you wonder.

I don't know why this guy is suspicious. Someone said (I think Blockplayer) said to take care of this robloxian noob-looking player. Why?
Seriously, why?
Later, I saw this:

"Annoying as f*ck?" Why is he annoying? Never seen him annoy YET.

I really can't understand your post at all.

I'm more curious about your loading screen, where'd you get it?