Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629999 times)

Presents are now appearing, keep your eyes peeled
Runner is now viable
aaa

it bothers me that i haven't posted in this thread

:panda:

it bothers me that i haven't posted in this thread

:panda:
Well, now you have.

the funniest fact is that i've discovered this thread randomly. and i'm the server almost everyday.
Great server, awesome music, very funny and enjoyable, the staff members are very kind, and it's a boss battle.
You should really try this server at least once in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:31:06 AM by Razgriz »

https://www.mediafire.com/?wy0vg04bcscg8hp

I actually did something productive for 20 minutes. This is the save for xmas castles map that'll run during this time of the year or something bla

36 more dollars and we're gonna get Scientist

36 more dollars and we're gonna get Scientist

Inb4 I donate $100
I would donate a good amount, but im currently saving money for Distance, Bloodborne and dks2 scholar of the first sin
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 10:34:03 PM by Jonathant1 »

wait why do you need money to add a class
w0t

w0t
Payment for software, hardware, scripters, modelers, server, and the fancy mauve hats for the admin team

w0t
Pecon's got real life stuff to do these days, and working on the server is stuff we do in our spare time, and then only when we feel motivation or inspiration. By contributing to that fund, you're basically buying his spare time and skipping the need for motivation. That's not to say the server won't see new content if you don't pay for it, but most of the projects I've taken on for the server have been due to random impulses, and I think it's the same for Pecon. So there will still be new bosses and other kinds of stuff that page offers down the line, but there's no telling when or what it'll be.

I'm just gonna suggest more trivias:

Name a player who contributed a map to the server.

What month had the Hangar map added?

What title costs 180 boss coins?

Who is the god of all cats?