Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630134 times)

I did better and just outright blew it up  :cookieMonster:

banan tophat 4 admin obtuse

EDIT: 666TH POST
2 MLG
SATAN WILL BANAN TOPHAT
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:31:32 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

banan taphote 4 admn obtoose

this isn't actually abuse; it fixed a number of problems found within the server:

-People won't ask if they need all the chests or not
-Not many have an interest to go to the admin room now
-The roof was rigged so it's much harder to camp up there now,
raycasting was enabled so now the window can't be opened
-It allows another Trivia question(who blew it up), or just to take them out

there's plenty more which I can't remember at this exact moment, but destroying this seems to be the best course of action for the server. only bad thing that will happen is people will ask where it went, but that's better than the other issues imo

this post is mostly sarcastic, although the issues I listed are true

Spi

Name - AussieGuy
BL_ID - 33828
Previous administration experience - I have been admin on many servers similar to Boss Battles.. Example -> (Some other Boss Battles and was once Mod on Tezunis.)
Who recommends you? - No one in particular recommended me... I'd just love to help out the server.
Why should I accept you? - You should accept me because I have recently been admin on other servers and have experience hosting/helping servers.
Timezone/Region - Queensland, Australia

:cookieMonster: 

-snip-
I don't think this will be accepted in my opinion if it has this much detail. Suggestions:
-Have at least 4 recommendations (dont lie or not accepted), atleast 2 other server hosts, but not yourself.
-Put in at least one paragraph of why you want to be accepted.
-I suggest that you put your own server down for previous experiences, and list other servers (I suggest atleast 3 previous experiences).
Hope this helps you improve your application. Remember: DON'T lovingLIE!!

Name - AussieGuy
BL_ID - 33828
Previous administration experience - I have been admin on many servers similar to Boss Battles.. Example -> (Some other Boss Battles and was once Mod on Tezunis.)
Who recommends you? - No one in particular recommended me... I'd just love to help out the server.
Why should I accept you? - You should accept me because I have recently been admin on other servers and have experience hosting/helping servers.
Timezone/Region - Queensland, Australia

:cookieMonster: 
Why...

1st. You added emotes to your app
2nd. No references
3rd. Why would you even mention being an admin on Tezuni's servers?Wait Moderator doesnt even count its a made up title.

Name: Andrew123
BL_ID: 13928
Previous administration experience: Blax, etc (i cant remember who else because there's to many...
Who recommends you?: Blax, etc (same etc reason)
Why should I accept you?: Well I'm not that spoiled little 12 year old who plays Blockland asking for admin. Also I'm a responsible administrator and i don't actually remember the names of the people who have made me admin but i can assure you that I'm a good player. Your server is good Pecon and you've improved a lot over the years and i really hope you would consider making me an admin on your server.Oh and uh thanks for reading this if you did.-Andrew123 :nes: :cookie:
Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

New IGN is Acçµràcy²
And how many times have you changed it exactly...

For those who havent seen the progress