Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604546 times)

Wait I thought it did? Didn't it have static last year?

Wait I thought it did? Didn't it have static last year?
wat no it didnt

jeeeeez it's been that long? wowe

Don't use the damn build. Just use Static Shapes and if someone manages to escape, just put lava.

Clearly someone doesn't care about history. Bah. I never liked the static bedroom, either. Neat, but that's about it. It'd lose a lot of its charm if it was /only/ the bedroom.

I can feel the past overwhelming me.

does bedroom have a code room? dont remember

I pulled an allnighter the day before yesterday and wasn't able to stay awake for the time to post 7. I'll do two to make up for it.

Where did Sniper-471 go? I remembered playing with him, both of us staged at the balcony as Riflemen. He disappeared during summer.

I'm still waiting for me to show up somewhere, but at the same time the only username I remember using to use before Startacker was sam12

I'm still waiting for me to show up somewhere, but at the same time the only username I remember using to use before Startacker was sam12
THAT WAS YOU?

WHAT
ALL THIS TIME
THAT WAS YOU?

THAT WAS YOU?
WHAT
ALL THIS TIME
oh my

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IdeC9XVUGk
The only reason I remember it lmao

Tell me how you remember me cause I'm super surprised
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 08:25:54 PM by startacker »

I can feel the past overwhelming me.
i'm probably not in any of these pictures but i'm just being bombarded with nostalgia

i'm probably not in any of these pictures but i'm just being bombarded with nostalgia