Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627972 times)

Aye, see some familiar names. ^-^

Aye, see some familiar names. ^-^
Now this is a sight for sore eyes

Semi-major music related update.

- The /setmusic command now works with song names. (even partial ones!)
 - The /setmusic command won't work if you type a name that collides with other song names.
 - /setmusic price reduced by 500 points. (Was 1000, now 500)
 - The /listmusic command now attempts to display corrected song names.
 - Added two new songs: Betus Blues and It Ends, both from the Super Meat Boy soundtrack.
 - Corrected the name of Night Raven Squadron. Now named "7th Special Operation Wing 'Night Ravens'".
 - Improved sound quality of 7th Special Operation Wing 'Night Ravens'.

Edit: Oh, I didn't mention this before I don't think. But I got around to updating the print in the lobby so it actually has the newer Boss Battles logo on it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 08:51:19 PM by Pecon »

- /setmusic price reduced by 500 points. (Was 1000, now 500)
oy vey, we demand reparations for the six million points spent changing songs that you've shoa'd

oy vey, we demand reparations for the six million points spent changing songs that you've shoa'd
Most have already been diverted into funding a 30-foot solid gold statue of my throne. If you're lucky, you'll be viable for our random selection of a small handful of people who will be permitted to look at it, for up to ten minutes a day.

- Added two new songs: Betus Blues and It Ends, both from the Super Meat Boy soundtrack.
👌👀

If you don't mind, could the final boss theme from Portal 1 be added too?

EDIT: Got link wrong somehow, fixed.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:16:19 PM by Marios »

I need to find a bigger canvas...

is that one of your donation/mapmaking titles