Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620182 times)

Perhaps the detonator's miniboss could be like an upgraded version of it, sort of like what constructor has.
Besides having more health, and possibly more speed, it could have:
  • An upgraded stickybomb launcher, which heats up faster on the charge-up to launch the stickybombs farther, and/or can shoot more bombs. More powerful bombs would be cool to, or even a small ability to them, like frag grenades(where they shoot out small projectiles) or briefly stun the boss
  • An upgraded version of that other gun the class has, that shoots the yellow bombs(I forgot its name). Perhaps it can deal a little bit more damage? Just a thought, but the gun is probably good enough as it is
  • Another weapon, such as the TF2 pipe launcher the class used to have. Could be a replacement for the yellow bomb launcher thing. More powerful version.
This is just to keep consistency and playstyle between the class and its miniboss. I think we should still keep dragon for random class selection though, since it is a well designed class.

Perhaps the detonator's miniboss could be like an upgraded version of it, sort of like what constructor has.
Besides having more health, and possibly more speed, it could have:
  • An upgraded stickybomb launcher, which heats up faster on the charge-up to launch the stickybombs farther, and/or can shoot more bombs. More powerful bombs would be cool to, or even a small ability to them, like frag grenades(where they shoot out small projectiles) or briefly stun the boss
  • An upgraded version of that other gun the class has, that shoots the yellow bombs(I forgot its name). Perhaps it can deal a little bit more damage? Just a thought, but the gun is probably good enough as it is
  • Another weapon, such as the TF2 pipe launcher the class used to have. Could be a replacement for the yellow bomb launcher thing. More powerful version.
This is just to keep consistency and playstyle between the class and its miniboss. I think we should still keep dragon for random class selection though, since it is a well designed class.

lol no

• An upgraded version of that other gun the class has, that shoots the yellow bombs (I forgot its name).
FaecPwner

the most autistic name that nobody seems to hate

FaecPwner

the most autistic name that nobody seems to hate

Well, if silly names are autistic, then that makes the Ratchet and Clank series entirely made out of autism.

Well, if silly names are autistic, then that makes the Ratchet and Clank series entirely made out of autism.
But "pwn" is so <2009...

But "pwn" is so <2009...
the gun was probably made in that year

the gun was probably made in that year
Yeah
And no one is even a tiny bit bothered by the name.

Yeah
And no one is even a tiny bit bothered by the name.

Only you it seems.

Doesn't need to be replaced as it works as intended anyway and renaming it doesn't benefit anyone.

it certainly lives up to the name

But "pwn" is so <2009...
Checks out.

God I had no idea I once swapped to the blue visor before removing that clunky armor and red pauldrons. Looks awful.

Only you it seems.
Did not imply this.
Doesn't need to be replaced as it works as intended anyway and renaming it doesn't benefit anyone.
Did not imply this.

Why are you complaining about a weapon's name?

Why are you complaining about a weapon's name?
I guess because it has very bad spelling, FaecPwner. Also, the word "pwn" is very old
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to gets its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:00:09 PM by Newton »