Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625272 times)

That is not a tophat, it is God Hat.
5000 hours in mspaint

The lousy jump pads keep breaking. They get stuck in the "launched" position permanently after a little while. Any way to fix this?

The lousy jump pads keep breaking. They get stuck in the "launched" position permanently after a little while. Any way to fix this?
i've been coming on and fixing them every so often throughout the day but idk why they do it anyways. no one has come forward with a reason as to why it happens now even though before they worked perfectly fine so it's a mystery.

i've been coming on and fixing them every so often throughout the day but idk why they do it anyways. no one has come forward with a reason as to why it happens now even though before they worked perfectly fine so it's a mystery.
When the minigame resets it cancels all events. If someone uses the launch pad just a moment before the minigame resets, they can get it stuck.

When the minigame resets it cancels all events. If someone uses the launch pad just a moment before the minigame resets, they can get it stuck.
i figured that's probably why but why does it happen now and not during the other years?

they're tired of us using them, viva la pad

they're tired of us using them, viva la pad
lego pad, jump pad ambassador, makes his case for the plight of over use of jump pads

we demand pad achievements and a pad pet

we demand pad achievements and a pad pet
sound samples are not adequate pets

Maybe there could be a slight change to the minigame, where it kills everyone before respawn in the timespan it takes for a launch pad to reset, or teleports them to a celebration room?

i figured that's probably why but why does it happen now and not during the other years?
Because people can now move when the round ends so they could easily get to a launch pad as it resets.