Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621870 times)

How do I get unbanned? Is it even remotely possible if you've been banned for ages?

I've been wanting the ban removed for a while because I was a big fan of this server and I was probably banned for rule 1 because I was young and dumb at the time, and I believe I am mature enough to return to the game.

(To be honest I doubt I'll actually get unbanned ever, but I don't know any other way to appeal.)

I can't believe I missed the anniversary! I feel like a terrible person. However, I couldn't make it anyways, so....
Still bummed though. It is still on bedroom, and are the anniversary things still there?

How do I get unbanned? Is it even remotely possible if you've been banned for ages?

I've been wanting the ban removed for a while because I was a big fan of this server and I was probably banned for rule 1 because I was young and dumb at the time, and I believe I am mature enough to return to the game.

(To be honest I doubt I'll actually get unbanned ever, but I don't know any other way to appeal.)
I bet it's possible for the admins to come to an agreement or not to unban said people, but isn't very common that they do. I think a ban appeal section on the BB Website would be pretty cool, since I've looked at the ban list and have seen people banned for ages, and would help to have a couple extra players back.

It is still on bedroom, and are the anniversary things still there?
Yes, if I recall correctly Bedroom is still on the voting list for 1 week, maybe even more. Not sure about all the anniversary stuff since I was unable to make it as well :(
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 08:31:27 PM by Thejmanny »

admin party today was fun, hell even lugnut was on for a bit along with 20 others

All the anniversary rewards are just tied to the bedroom map. Bedroom will be the forced map for all of next week, after which the old maps will return to the voting list. As soon as a map other than bedroom wins voting, bedroom will be removed from rotation again.

As soon as a map other than bedroom wins voting, bedroom will be removed from rotation again.
Kompressor 2.0

Then we'll vote for Bedroom forever.

Then we'll vote for Bedroom forever.
gross im going to connect with all of my keys and vote for desert

gross im going to connect with all of my keys and vote for desert
gross

hey guys lulu changed his name

bring back lulu or he'll be in some hot water riot

hey guys lulu changed his name

bring back lulu or he'll be in some hot water riot
So it was Lulu all along? :O
He did help fix the launch pads though when they were broken yesterday

hey guys luneth changed his name

this is old news, but i'm happy that people remember i exist at least
bring back lulu
no

all the pictures and snips I took
Jetz was tryin so hard to be tophat lmao
Last picture huge tophat what is he doing
there can be only one tophat

Jetz was tryin so hard to be tophat lmao
Last picture huge tophat what is he doing
there can be only one tophat
That is not a tophat, it is God Hat. All hail supreme ruler Jetz.