Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618767 times)

Is giving weapons to other players against the rules? Just thinking of an overweight giving his weapon to a runner.

Is giving weapons to other players against the rules? Just thinking of an overweight giving his weapon to a runner.
Yes, it is. I still need a script to prevent this.

One time when I was a runner some guy kept asking for my bat because he thought it would give him my speed and double jump abilities.

Yes, it is. I still need a script to prevent this.
ok

Also, anyone can win with samus by basically using the invisibility watch, hiding, then kill a couple people, hide again. Either the watch should be removed, or samus should have less health, making that strategy the ideal way to win for that boss.

Just an idea.

One time when I was a runner some guy kept asking for my bat because he thought it would give him my speed and double jump abilities.
I think at one point there was an add-on that, when equipped, granted you scout abilities.

I think at one point there was an add-on that, when equipped, granted you scout abilities.
That bat still does by default, it was just removed from the script in this case.

That bat still does by default, it was just removed from the script in this case.
So is the scout player type's jump script based off of the bats?

That's a unique insult.

Name: Sir Troll
BL_ID: 32969
I have previous experience on Zacktwonn's Hotel RP and Mr.Undead48's Cartoon RP.
Recommendations: Zacktwonn, Mr.Undead48
You should accept me because I am a skilled builder and am pretty well off with eventing. I am a very fair admin and do not abuse privileges for any reason. I would also be fun to have around and could help monitor the server overnight when no admin's are to be found.
Region/Timezone: Midwest/CST

Caden100
Eventing, Helping the server And being on most times, Building.
Cool blockhead,  Dawn, and some other friends i been with for years.
I want to help the server from afks and kick people who aren't playing by the rules.
Califorina, United states of america, North america.

Name:Caden100
BL_ID:9890
Previous Experience:Eventing, helping the server And being on most times, Building.
Who recommends you?:Cool Blockhead, Dawn, And some other friends i been for years
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I want to help the server from afks and kick poeple who aren't playing by the rules
Your Timezone/Region:California, U.S.A, North America.

Previous Experience:Eventing, helping the server And being on most times, Building.
Who recommends you?:Cool Blockhead, Dawn, And some other friends i been for years
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I want to help the server from afks and kick poeple who aren't playing by the rules
This should also be in the "Why should I accept you" part.

Deoxys & One Noob's Official Admin App

Name: Deoxys & One Noob

BLID: 30436

Previous Exprience: Datablocks, CinderTheCats, Icanbreathfires, Agent Allons (BLID: 21419)

Who recommends me: Untamed, Jack Sparrow, Xplosion King, Dr. Shoe, Blokx, Atom the robot, Ghostsoul, Golden Hawk, SUMAS ARANN, SkylerTheHedgehog, Stupid Pointless Block, Halofan123, Datablock.

Why should I accept you?: Because there always needs to be a admin watching over the server. I come very often.

[vow:] I promise to make this game fun for everyone and watch over the server, if I break this vow, may I stop playing Blockland for a week.

Timezone: United States Central Time.

Pecon, this is the offical admin app for me

Name: Sir Troll
BL_ID: 32969
I have previous experience on Zacktwonn's Hotel RP and Mr.Undead48's Cartoon RP.
Recommendations: Zacktwonn, Mr.Undead48
You should accept me because I am a skilled builder and am pretty well off with eventing. I am a very fair admin and do not abuse privileges for any reason. I would also be fun to have around and could help monitor the server overnight when no admin's are to be found.
Region/Timezone: Midwest/CST
RPs are known to have stuff hosts/admins, so I can't trust you on this one.
Denied.
(Nice name by the way  :cookieMonster:)

We have an AFK-kicker script.
I'll consider this o-
server And
Building.
i been for years
poeple
...Nevermind!

Pecon, this is the offical admin app for me
Well-written and has somewhat competent people in "Previous Experience" and "Recommendations".
Considered for now, you seem to have potential.