Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628746 times)

What is this format.
I don't even-
He tried to use spaces to go to the next line. Some people don't understand the Enter key I guess..

Blockman01                                                                                                        15847                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 bobafet5's server & blockman02's server                                                          
                                                                                                                     blockman02                                                                                                                                                                                                                        you should exept me becuase i see people see admins forcing people to choose a class and others bieng mean to others so i would like to check around                                                                                                                                                                                                                                also I fell on some one and backstabbed them in your server :D
First off, this format is wrong.
You have no recommendations.
Examples of admins forcing people to do stuff would be nice.
What in the actual forget is that last one even talking about.

Blockman01                                                                                                        15847                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 bobafet5's server & blockman02's server                                                         
                                                                                                                     blockman02                                                                                                                                                                                                                        you should exept me becuase i see people see admins forcing people to choose a class and others bieng mean to others so i would like to check around                                                                                                                                                                                                                                also I fell on some one and backstabbed them in your server :D
Well I'm sold! Give this man admin!

Blockman01                                                                                                        15847                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 bobafet5's server & blockman02's server                                                         
                                                                                                                     blockman02                                                                                                                                                                                                                        you should exept me becuase i see people see admins forcing people to choose a class and others bieng mean to others so i would like to check around                                                                                                                                                                                                                                also I fell on some one and backstabbed them in your server :D
Accepted, drop by the server later to get admin.

Accepted, drop by the server later to get admin.
This, infact it was such a good application I'm promoting you to super adm- scratch that: you are now host!

This, infact it was such a good application I'm promoting you to super adm- scratch that: you are now host!
That's still not enough.
Make him the Super Host!

That's still not enough.
Make him the Super Host!
Bitch please, this brother deserves Badspots title.

Okay, blockman01 you are now: Super Game Creator!

Nah.
How about Super Computer Creator?

Nah.
How about Super Computer Creator?
you just had to take it to far DIDN'T YOU!?

All hail!

On teleport island, on the 2 sign you can rocket jump to the dresser.

Patch?

i say just leave it, what's the harm?

i say just leave it, what's the harm?
A normal with a rl could easily just stay up there and keep shooting the boss. If they try to take the point that normal could just keep hitting him. Would be annoying.