Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630151 times)

i can tell he wasnt listing the admins that recommended him

Who recommends you?: My buds on facebook
You need to have actual Blockland players to recommend you.

Admins and even hosts of servers help a lot.

Name: sgt. keaton
BL_ID: 32177
Previous Experience: I have been Admin multiple times, on General Rich family RP, RavenStars space free build, and sgt wyatt Jimmy's waffles.
Who Recommends you?: General Rich, RavenStar, and sgt wyatt
Why should I accept you?(Please elaborate): I have excellent building skills, I fallow orders without questions, and I will help make Pecon7's Boss Battles the best server that ever entered Blockland.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 11:49:56 PM by sgt. keaton »

Name: sgt. keaton
BL_ID: 32177
Previous Experience: I have been Admin multiple times, and I have a talent at building
Who Recommends you?: General Rich, RavenStar, and sgt wyatt
Why should I accept you?(Please elaborate): I like to build, I fallow orders without questions, and I like your server, its really fun.

Please list specific servers you've been admin on

In hopes of lessening the number of poorly written, clearly flawed, or outright unimpressive applications, I present 5 tips for writing an admin application.

1. Though multiple recommendations are good, quality can be more important in some cases. If for every Bushido you have twelve Green Blockheads, it lessens the overall quality. Call us biased towards popular and well known people, but if they can make you stand out by association, go for it. Just be sure they confirm the recommendation somehow.

2. Previous experience works the same way, but quantity can be a bit more powerful here.

3. Proofread, preview, and self-edit before hitting post. If it is poorly written or presented, we may just shoot it down without reading it because you didn't care enough to put a little effort forth. Also, don't do what several people have done and post it again if you need to change it afterwards. Just edit it.

4. Don't ask when or if we'll review it. We review based on whether we have enough people online at once to form a decent set of opinions, and whether those people feel like it. Don't nag us about it either. One exception to this might be if a set of application reviews are posted and yours was evidently unintentionally overlooked.

5. Probably most importantly: The "Why should I accept you" spot is your chance to make your case of why you are more qualified for the job than everyone else.
"I like the server"? So do hundreds of people.
"I won't abuse"? That's not a point in your favor, that's something that is expected.
"I have ideas that will help the server"? Too vague.
"I can event/build"? So can several of our current admins.
"I'll ban cheaters/jerks/rulebreakers"? See "I won't abuse" and "I can event/build."
"I play often/am good at boss battles/have x points"? See "I like the server."
You have to present yourself as good, not average.

Then bother not with mine. I've already done 4 and most of 5.

Previous Experience: Never had an experience on admin.

Wow, your REALLY gonna get accepted....

This is the SECOND time I have been boss in public (vs a lot of people)
1st time (vs 10+): Forgot
2nd time (vs 1-3 people): Celestia (I was a brony, that's why I picked that)
3rd time (vs 15-20): Same as 2nd.
I'll choose a different boss for my fourth time :D

This is the SECOND time I have been boss in public (vs a lot of people)
1st time (vs 10+): Forgot
2nd time (vs 1-3 people): Celestia (I was a brony, that's why I picked that)
3rd time (vs 15-20): Same as 2nd.
I'll choose a different boss for my fourth time :D
>look at avatar
>what

You guys should add a Ryno V for like, 500K points

You guys should add a Ryno V for like, 500K points
Nobody has 500k points.

Nobody has 500k points.
And nobody would be willing to spend that many. Besides, if I were the boss and one player came charging out with a weapon that powerful, I'd be sure to kill them first.

its not strong at all though

yeah, nobody has 500K points. but before my brother was banned. he had like 160 or 150k points.

Can I Kick/ban the players who spam.
"REVIEW MY APP"